Amazon DOTD - Logitech sale

the z623 is a decent alternative to the klipsch promedia if for whatever reason you can't buy the klipsch. that and the wheel are pretty much the only things there that aren't shit and/or beaten by offerings from other brands.

$191 was the lowest back in 2012. Weird at how fast things depreciate that steering wheels seem to stay the same price for half a decade.

Average price since 2009 has only been $227.92.

z906 speakers are a deal I have My PC and PS4 hooked up at the same time using a optical cable for the PS4. Had them for like 3 years now....

Can't beat the F310 gamepad for $12.50. Has a switch on the back so the game recognizes it as an x-box controller.

I bit on the G27 and got the mum the iPad keyboard. Thanks for the heads up!

Nice. I broke my g35 headset couple weeka ago. Its taped and still working,have had it forever! I think since it was first released. So just got a second :) thank you for heads up on this

I wish the G502 would be on sale. Pretty good deal on the G27 though.

Nice deals, I got the wife a G13 because she's wanted to try one out for awhile. For $39 figure I can't really go wrong. Price on the G930 is also pretty good, I got it for that much 2 BF ago, I think it has been as low as $60 in the past though.

I wish the G502 would be on sale. Pretty good deal on the G27 though.
There's a good deal on the G502 at BestBuy starting BF weekend, $80 but you get a $50 steam card. Dell also has a $25 Dell ecard and free Logitech mouse pad with the Mouse.

Nice deals, I got the wife a G13 because she's wanted to try one out for awhile. For $39 figure I can't really go wrong. Price on the G930 is also pretty good, I got it for that much 2 BF ago, I think it has been as low as $60 in the past though.

There's a good deal on the G502 at BestBuy starting BF weekend, $80 but you get a $50 steam card. Dell also has a $25 Dell ecard and free Logitech mouse pad with the Mouse.

That's a nice deal at best buy with the $50 steam card. I might pick it up to try it. I can use $50 steam card for project cars or gta 5 when it comes out

I have the Z623's on my eyefinity setup and they rock for gaming. Not the best for music/movies, but for a set of gaming speakers, they kick butt!

I have the Z623's on my eyefinity setup and they rock for gaming. Not the best for music/movies, but for a set of gaming speakers, they kick butt!
I guess it will take some getting used to having speakers in front of me. Headphones are so immersive for games but I am just finding them way too fatiguing lately. Hopefully there wont be an issues setting things up or with any games.

Back