Intel Earns Perfect Score in 2015 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equali

HardOCP News

[H] News
Intel earned a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate practices related to LGBT workplace equality. Intel was also honored by HRC as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality. The report evaluated non-discrimination workplace protections, benefits and public engagement with the LGBT community.

I fail to see how this is a thing. Couldn't you just... you know... not talk about your sexuality at work and all of a sudden, no one can be discriminatory towards you because they don't know!

Also, that links directly to an article.

HRC is also the group that sued to close over 200 Christian churches in the northeast, mostly in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, because they were renting and meeting on federal land. Most of these churches were over 100 years old, and all were too poor to afford to buy their own land because they were in small, poor towns, and too poor to defend themselves in court, so HRC pushed them out and closed them down. So much for human rights or equality. I consider anyone who cooperates with them to be just as tainted with their oppression.

HRC is also the group that sued to close over 200 Christian churches in the northeast, mostly in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, because they were renting and meeting on federal land. Most of these churches were over 100 years old, and all were too poor to afford to buy their own land because they were in small, poor towns, and too poor to defend themselves in court, so HRC pushed them out and closed them down. So much for human rights or equality. I consider anyone who cooperates with them to be just as tainted with their oppression.

Sorry, but you're not going to see me shed any tears for ending the teaching of ignorance and bigotry on public lands.

Yea, so much for equality right?
Sorry, but you're not going to see me shed any tears for ending the teaching of love and morality on public lands.

fixed that for you.

Sorry, but you're not going to see me shed any tears for ending the teaching of ignorance and bigotry on public lands.

Apparently missed the point and blinded by dislike toward Christians. :rolleyes:

Perfect way to show your superior knowledge, intelligence and tolerance their Kueller! :rolleyes:

Back