Super Time Waster of the Day

And here I thought it was gonna be a free GenMay week or something :D

<an entire workday goes by>

Hmm? Where did the time go.... and why isnt any of my work done.... :eek:

try this:

right click somewhere on the screen
move your mouse
left click

Won't run for me - IE 9 here at work, freaking seriously? Remind me why we have a network admin?

Was anyone else making Missile Command sounds in their head?

I used to do this all day as a child when assisting my dad at his mechanic's shop. Bucket of water, pour some old oil in it. Fun for the entire day.

Thx Steve!

try this:

right click somewhere on the screen
move your mouse
left click

Doesn't seem to do anything odd or special in FF 33.1..:confused::confused:

Also am I the only one that jacked the settings all the way up and then immediately opened GPU-Z to see how hard I could smash my 290?:D:D

Thanks Steve..I can't want to show this to my 3 year nephew..He loves computers and such already and I hear him squealing at this!:cool:

I'm addicting to right clicking then left clicking a few inches away making mini nuke clouds and watching them mushroom and shockwave

woah try this, rigth click at the very top middle most part of the screen then left click at the bottom most middle, try adjusting the solver iterations down, it makes it seem slow motion, and adds some beauty to the chaos

Tried it using Firefox first and my GPU usage sat around 35% and the right click then left click did nothing. Switching to Chrome my GPU usage shot up to 70%+ with the same particle count and the right click left click thing does work. Interesting.

The technical equivalent to that song you cant get out of your head. I just wanna click around that thing all day! :p

OMG I have an actual use for this (besides wasting time). If I could simulate water running through a specific set of shapes it would be beyond helpful.

How do I get in touch with these people or put a water path in?

Back