Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps into BlizzCon

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
Blizzard Entertainment offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, and a standalone game experience. Attendees of the company's BlizzCon® gaming festival were the first in the world to play Legacy of the Void, with single-player campaign missions, a new cooperative gameplay mode—Archon Mode, and multiplayer battles featuring several new playable units all on display. Another gameplay mode, Allied Commanders, was also announced at the event.

i admit i'm curious, i loved wings of liberty. but after the awful single player of heart of the swarm, i'm skeptical. single player is very important to me. i get sick of playing with bratty children right fast.

i admit i'm curious, i loved wings of liberty. but after the awful single player of heart of the swarm, i'm skeptical. single player is very important to me. i get sick of playing with bratty children right fast.

I think that you hafta practice and learn the game really well to be competitive. Personally, I'd never get that into a game, but yeah I guess it would be annoying to have like a whole buncha little ones winning all the time.

agreed, starcraft 1 I felt the single player was far more of a experience, in addition it wasnt split into 3 games for greed.

^ Ditto, a cheap ass money grab to split the game into three installments of $60, since no one would be willing to pay $180 for a video game. That said, I'm going to be a sucker and buy it like the last two, although I'll wait until its on sale for $20 lol!

Yeah I ONLY play for the single player experience, I really have no desire to do multiplayer. There's just too much of a rush that needs to be done, fast thinking, clicking, etc... well I'm old damnit, I like to sit back and play at my own pace.

well I'm old damnit, I like to sit back and play at my own pace.

Amen brotha! I try to suffer through the mp only games like Titanfall so I can try to learn the story and see any associated cutscenes.

Amen brotha! I try to suffer through the mp only games like Titanfall so I can try to learn the story and see any associated cutscenes.

Hell I go even further, the other day I was playing Rogue Legacy, which is an awesome little platform game. But it was moving too fast for me, so I fired up Cheat Engine, and had it slow the game to 75% of it's natural speed, then it felt like I could play it. The sad thing is I find myself doing this more and more with fast paced games that some 25 years ago, I would fly through easily while sipping on a soda and eating a microwave burrito at the same time.

MP changes don't look very promising. don't give a fuck about the sp, i play MP almost every day.

Yeah I ONLY play for the single player experience, I really have no desire to do multiplayer. There's just too much of a rush that needs to be done, fast thinking, clicking, etc... well I'm old damnit, I like to sit back and play at my own pace.

+1. Gaming is my relax time

^ Ditto, a cheap ass money grab to split the game into three installments of $60, since no one would be willing to pay $180 for a video game. That said, I'm going to be a sucker and buy it like the last two, although I'll wait until its on sale for $20 lol!
this is what I agreed with :rolleyes:

Back