Sam's Club to Sell Apple's iPhone 6 from $99 on Nov. 15

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
According to a Sam’s Club flyer found on GottaDeal, November 15th will be a red letter day for Sam’s Clubs across the country. The flyer advertises Apple’s new iPhone 6 for $99 bucks with limited quantities available. It’s sure to be a circus rivaled only by the mob scenes found during Black Friday events.

The Sam's Club sale is one of the first holiday season events to feature price cuts for Apple's popular iOS devices, though more retailers are expected to follow suit in the lead up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

hmm now that is tempting..simply because I can easily flip that on ebay for $500 and I'm pretty happy with my current phone and have no real burning need to upgrade it.

hmm now that is tempting..simply because I can easily flip that on ebay for $500 and I'm pretty happy with my current phone and have no real burning need to upgrade it.

There's usually some kind of fee you would have to pay if you did that. With Verizon I was told I had to have the phone active for at least 6 months, if not I would have to pay a fee that reduced each month. Not sure how it is on the other carriers, but I would assume it's similar to prevent something like that.

Why would it be a problem? Do you have to sign a contract when you buy the phone from Sam's Club?

There's usually some kind of fee you would have to pay if you did that. With Verizon I was told I had to have the phone active for at least 6 months, if not I would have to pay a fee that reduced each month. Not sure how it is on the other carriers, but I would assume it's similar to prevent something like that.

I've never had them pull that one me given i'm just "upgrading" my existing phone. I did the same thing with the Galaxy S4 as I have 2 lines. Wife has a GS3 and was happy so just renewed the contract and flipped the s5. Still running a galaxy nexus here, really no real reason to upgrade it. Cash however is always useful. :D

Smart. I like it. Save the funds for next year's devices which will get really interesting.

I've never had them pull that one me given i'm just "upgrading" my existing phone. I did the same thing with the Galaxy S4 as I have 2 lines. Wife has a GS3 and was happy so just renewed the contract and flipped the s5. Still running a galaxy nexus here, really no real reason to upgrade it. Cash however is always useful. :D

Maybe you just have to keep the account active for 6 months. That might have been it, although I don't think it was a corporate store where I bought it from so that might have had something to do with it as well.

Back