BrandonB's Dirt Cheap Treasures - Closet Clean Out Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonB

2[H]4U
Welcome to BrandonB's Dirt Cheap Treasures - Closet Clean Out Edition

Over the past 7~ years I've been here I have done two of these with great success. I'm pleased to announce that today you all will have the greatest honor of buying my junk for next to nothing. A lot of things posted will be $1, most won't go over $10.

I usually price everything at $1 but this year I just can't bare to let some of this go for less than a fiver!

So here's how it works.

1. You pick any item from the list, please do not get too greedy! Try to limit your self to no more than 2 items.

2. Send me a PM with your full address and your desired item(s) so that I can give you an accurate shipping quote.

3. You send me $ + actual shipping costs for the item you've chosen. After that, I will send the items to you. Keep in mind that shipping times may be slow as I usually have a lot of things to ship to many different people.

4. All I ask of you is a positive Heatware evaluation when you receive your stuff.

Until I run out of them, everyone will be receiving a random cable or other small bonus item that would not be worth the shipping costs.

It's going to take me a couple of days to list everything, so keep checking back for more stuff. Also I will not be taking pictures of individual items. I will likely list everything and then take one picture of everything in a pile.

Everything is first come, first serve. If I get multiple PM's about one item, the PM that gets to me first (time received) gets it. I have no idea how much stuff I will have this year, so get it while you can!

Shipping: Everything is sent USPS flat rate, this is by far the easiest way to do things, it's time efficient for me and it's pretty cost effective. You can see all flat rate prices here: http://postcalc.usps.com/
Most items here will fit in a small flat rate box.

This is what I have to work with so far. Most of this stuff is gonna go in mystery boxes or it'll go with other orders.

boxes.jpg

That's all for now folks, check back later.

Sold
Logitech G5 Laser Mouse - SOLD To Narsbars

New teflon feet
Includes weight tin and weights

2x Raspberry Pi Model B - SOLD to evt

With each of these I have an SD card, a wifi adapter, an acrylic case and probably a few other things I'll throw in with it.

2.5" 500GB External HDD - SOLD to Red Dawn

Works great, USB 2.0 with what looks like an eSATA port.

DLink DGL-4500 - SOLD to burrbit

Great router.

Roku HD - $5, SOLD to buschman31

It works. Remote and wall plug included.

Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 1333, 4x2GB - $5 + $5.95 Shipping, SOLD to buschman31

I replaced this stuff a while back with 4x4GB sticks. They still work perfectly.

Last edited:
PM sent for DLINK DGL-4500 and Multimeter!!

Last edited:
As of this posting I am going to sleep. I'll get to everyones PM's later this evening.

Thanks for looking!

I'll be adding some more stuff later tonight, just gotta dig through everything else. Hopefully I've got some good stuff.

It's the 61-310 model, I didn't see the number the first time I looked at it. It has more options than the multimeter I linked here.

That's all for tonight. Not sure what else I have laying around. Mostly everything else will just have to go in Mystery Boxes.

Dropping off 6 packages tomorrow. Everyone should be receiving their stuff in 2 - 3 days from Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back