EA Reports Q2 Financial Results, Delays Battlefield Hardline

HardOCP News

[H] News
Electronic Arts today announced record high Q2 revenue today and, to celebrate, the company delayed Battlefield Hardline until March 2015. Oh come on, this is EA we are talking about. You can't have good news without someone getting screwed over. :D

"By emphasizing player engagement and our digital live services, we’ve grown revenue, expanded gross margins and delivered EPS well above prior year and our guidance," said Chief Financial Officer Blake Jorgensen. "We are raising our annual non-GAAP net revenue guidance by $75 million to $4.175 billion and annual non-GAAP diluted EPS by $0.20 to $2.05." Battlefield Hardline™ will launch on March 17, 2015 in North America, and beginning on March 19, 2015 in Europe.

WHY do people continue to support this company? I get burned by someone, I am done. I don't go back and offer them a match.

You guys like the games, I can understand that.....but then you BITCH AND WHINE about this, that or something else.

Let these guys die. They deserve it.

WHY do people continue to support this company? I get burned by someone, I am done. I don't go back and offer them a match.

You guys like the games, I can understand that.....but then you BITCH AND WHINE about this, that or something else.

Let these guys die. They deserve it.
Their bread and butter is sports games anyway. The backbone of EA likely isn't here, you would have to check some sports forums instead.

Couldn't care less about Battlefield being delayed, after 3 I'm done with that series unless they return to their roots and stop trying to be COD with vehicles (but that ain't gonna happen...).

I'm goin the next Battlefront game is good though, as long as it's not just BF set in the Star Wars universe.

I was thinking the same thing after first 2 posts. I stopped buying their stuff because it's always unfinished.

Unfinished meaning it's buggy and half ass it. They do not give enough content w/ the release so that you purchase the DLC etc...

I remember playing hard line last summer and it felt like a map pack but seemed complete. I am surprised it is still not released.

Back