FS: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SuperClocked 3GB w/ ACX Cooler & Backplate - $325 shipped

• Thread starter Deleted member 273615
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 273615

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ON EBAY for $325!

I have EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SuperClocked 3GB w/ ACX Cooler & Backplate in excellent condition available for sale. This card boosts to 1250Mhz GPU and 7400Mhz VRAM without any artifacts or issues inside my case. This card never got hotter than 75C, but mostly stayed under 70-72C with a stock fan profile, even under heavy GPU load. I've been gaming with this card for less than 5 months and it never gave me any trouble. I overclocked it to 1250Mhz for benchmark purposes only and only several times because all games ran perfectly fine @ default SuperClocked speed. It has proven to be a gaming beast to say the least. This card even manages to run today's games, like Alien - Isolation, at 4K and sustain 60fps most of the time. I am selling it simply because I need the money and because I have no time for games.

I separately purchased a backplate for this card to stabilize the card and prevent it from any kind of bending or damage. I also applied Noctua NT-H1 TIM on the GPU core to further reduce temps, which were already low.

Here's my 3DMark FireStrike Benchmark Result @ 1250Mhz GPU & 7400Mhz VRAM

Here are some pictures of this card by itself and inside my case. Due to size of the photos I've taken, I decided to post them as links rather than pictures.
By itself
By itself
By itself
By itself
By itself
Inside my case
Inside my case
Inside my case
Inside my case
The slight backplate coating discoloration around the GPU core is a common occurrence. It is not a defect, and it does not signify an issue with the card's performance, temperature, or anything else - its purely cosmetic and backplate can be taken off.

Here is my HeatWare Evaluation Page . Here is my eBay Evaluation Page .

I will ship this card in its original box with all the original manuals, cables, and accessories, including all the EVGA stickers and posters. Although, backplate for this card was purchased separately, I will include it in this sale. The card was thoroughly cleaned with a high-powered air compressor. I am asking for $325 shipped through PayPal for this hardcore gaming beast. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for those who haven't come across this mind-blowing sale!

Bump! If anyone needs more proof regarding temps and such - please let me know. I can run just about burn-in program out there and take screenshots after however many hours. I won't run FurMark though...

This is the last bump, I think. Afterwards, its going on eBay, probably for more than $325. Is there something specific that puts people off, aside the price? Please let me know in PM or by replaying here as I would truly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal. The 9 positive Heatware should be enough, and it's $75 cheaper than any other GTX 780 Ti I know of that's trying to be sold. I think more people are just buying GTX 970's, even though a GTX 780 Ti overclock for overclock beats it in performance.

Sad truth, El_Capitan! Those taking GTX 970 over GTX 780 Ti are blinded by that extra 1GB of VRAM, which is only useful for 4K gaming and those poorly optimized console ports...

This item is now on eBay if anyone is interested - PM for the link, but the Buy It Now price is still the same $325.

I would have taken it but I just want some more headroom with a new power supply before getting my next card. Hell of a price, though.

man I missed out. I was looking for this card too! If this was still here today I would have picked it up immediately

$10-20 shipping, ~13% ebay/paypal fees (~$40), yeah, you're looking at netting around $270-280 from that.

$10-20 shipping, ~13% ebay/paypal fees (~$40), yeah, you're looking at netting around $270-280 from that.

Why 13% fees? I got a single fee for $3.25 for using minimum bid option, but nobody used it, so I actually got the full amount, I think. If not then $3.25 is max fee. I've done business over eBay all this time and I've never had to pay such crazy fees...

Why 13% fees? I got a single fee for $3.25 for using minimum bid option, but nobody used it, so I actually got the full amount, I think. If not then $3.25 is max fee. I've done business over eBay all this time and I've never had to pay such crazy fees...

I thought that selling on ebay that you take a 10% Final Value Fee on the item(should tell you the fee of the item sold under accounts) then a 3% paypal fee making it 12% total then shipping around 10-20 so 270-280 sounds about right.

Well thats how it was for me I suppose. I sold a 770 for $200 dollar but end up only get 165 after shipping because of all the fee so I end up just closing my account

I thought that selling on ebay that you take a 10% Final Value Fee on the item(should tell you the fee of the item sold under accounts) then a 3% paypal fee making it 12% total then shipping around 10-20 so 270-280 sounds about right.

Well thats how it was for me I suppose. I sold a 770 for $200 dollar but end up only get 165 after shipping because of all the fee so I end up just closing my account

+1....

I would buy this from you if I had only seen this earlier! ARGHH! let me know if the ebay buyer backs out..

Pay closer attention next time. I'm 99% sure you're getting charged 10% fees without you realizing it.

Siiiiiigh. Missed a great one. This is what I get for spending the weekend at the lady's...

Back