Free Dianne Feinstein autographed picture

This pretty much has a "one time use" in my household. :p

This pretty much has a "one time use" in my household. :p

I think there are free tissu..... nope. Can't do it.

What, no fans? :)

It's free. I like free stuff. I just can't force myself to even get one for free.

Does this come with a complimentary government contract like her husband gets for his defense company?

Oh wait, too truthful? Sorry.

Great target practice though, I bet all that makeup holds up well to 45 ACP

She's the retard that wanted to pass a bill to give more powers to the NSA right?

Barrel shroud - The shoulder thing that goes up.

Ban them for the children.

Sweet, going to pick up one to take with me to the range in a few weeks...

:D

2607fwi.png

I think there are free tissu..... nope. Can't do it.

What, no fans? :)

It's free. I like free stuff. I just can't force myself to even get one for free.

I would do it but there is no way they are getting my mailing address/email because it's going to be nothing but an onslaught of communication from them which would be impossible to be removed from. If I found one on the street, I "might" pick it up if there were no black vans around. :p

It would be a little awkward wiping my ass with a laminated photo at first, but I think I would get used to it after I broke her in :cool:

The good thing is that her face would look exactly the same.

At least the photo can't spew her stupid fucktard bullshit.

The good thing is that her face would look exactly the same.

At least the photo can't spew her stupid fucktard bullshit.

I think it would be hard to notice the difference... but yea to paraphrase another politician... it's like putting lipstick on a pig

The CIA should get enough to wallpaper KSM's cell at GitMo. That hairy little jihadist would give up everything he knows just to end such a harsh interrogation technique.

IF you want multiple copies for the firing range, you can just download the high res image via the link at the top of the page and print them out yourselves.

Or you could use it to make a snazzy wallpaper for your computer.. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

nm.. the download link doesn't work... hrmmmm

edit2:
Found the page with the working download link.
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/official-photo2

Have fun.. hehehehe

I'm a bit groggy and had to double check that I was on Hard Forum and not AR15.com.
I was unaware of how many freedom loving members there are on this forum.
I love it. It has given me new heart.

The liberals and news media would have you think that the majority of Americans are in perfect alignment with the Feinsteins of this country.

The liberals and news media would have you think that the majority of Americans are in perfect alignment with the Feinsteins of this country.

While I see your point, last I checked the conservative propaganda spew machine was suffering no more shortage of broadcast transmitters or high profile digital channels than the liberal one was.

Free target plus it takes resources away from her that she could be using elsewhere. In for 1!

Back