Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks at PureOverclock have posted a review of the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate today. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

The first and most notable performance change here is the larger radiator with support of 3x 120mm fans essentially making this the largest radiator of 360mm with a first triple 120mm CLC system. As we continue forward, we are going to give you the full details and we we are excited to see a change and can’t wait to see how it does.

It looked like it barely beat the h100i which is under 100 bucks now.

Is it still the same shitty piece of shit WC that has undergone numerous changes only to offer less than stellar performance that in some cases even air has beaten it? Just stick to making cases with douchey bizzaro names thermaldouche. kthxdie

Almost the same cooling, and similar noise to the h100i. But beside that, a compact 120mm AIO solution I can understand. A bulky triple radiator AIO? LoL

I have yet to see any Air cooler near the cooling performance of a Glacer 240L or H220-X.. I will be replacing my personal machine cooler with a swiftech H240-X or a Glacer 240L with push/pull config.. =D.

I have yet to see any Air cooler near the cooling performance of a Glacer 240L or H220-X.. I will be replacing my personal machine cooler with a swiftech H240-X or a Glacer 240L with push/pull config.. =D.
Actually the Noctua D15 comes VERY close to the H200-x in some cases and lower in noise but of course, is a monster in size. I used to love those but I prefer AIO now and the H220-X is at the top of my list right now if I can figure out the airflow in my HAF-X :confused:

Back