343 Industries Releases ‘Remaking the Legend’ Documentary Trailer

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are pumped about the upcoming release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will want to take a look at the trailer for the documentary. The trailer chronicles all of the overhauling and remastering work done in the re-releasing of the games included in the collection from 343 and Xbox.

I can only maintain an erection for so long... there's a ton of Halo content game+tv show+h5 mp beta and now this documentary. I don't care if the package was 700p with a 100gb day one patch this is what gaming is all about. I already finished my MCC pre-load.

I can only maintain an erection for so long... there's a ton of Halo content game+tv show+h5 mp beta and now this documentary. I don't care if the package was 700p with a 100gb day one patch this is what gaming is all about. I already finished my MCC pre-load.

You and I have very different views on what gaming is "all about".

Oh look, more remakes.....

Sorry, but this should be done with Halo. Halo started when I was little and it will be excellent to pass to the newer generation on the current gen consoles. The original consoles are hard to come by these days. You get 4 great games plus some video content for $60. You really can't complain.

Sorry, but this should be done with Halo. Halo started when I was little and it will be excellent to pass to the newer generation on the current gen consoles. The original consoles are hard to come by these days. You get 4 great games plus some video content for $60. You really can't complain.

QFT

I enjoy the hell out of Halo, I wouldn't mind this at all.

Remaking the legend... at 1328x1080p.

Like how Killzone : SF for the PS4 was "1080p" 60 fps in MP? :rolleyes:

Oh right it was 960 x 1080 which is lower than 1328x1080p. I'll take 1328x1080p in SP campaign and 1080p native at 60 fps in MP over that barely HD resolution Killzone : SF ran at in MP.

I can't fathom why putting this much effort into remaking the worst campaign the series. They should have just updated halo 1 again.

I can't fathom why putting this much effort into remaking the worst campaign the series. They should have just updated halo 1 again.

Partly because it was voted , by consumers on 343's website as the most wanted remake. I suspect that really people wanted Halo 2 MP remake more than SP.

Regardless we're getting a great deal at $60. I can't wait.

Back