First Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Screenshots, System Requirements

Tera rising has better looking graphics judging from the screenshots and its a few years old mmo

Interesting, it lists AMD 6 core @ 3.2 or Intel 4 core @ 3. Does this mean the game is 4+ core aware, although quite badly if it takes 2 more cores to draw even (how would 8 core do?) Or is this the usual half-ass untested system spec bull shit that is typical of the industry where they just throw whatever on the box?

The game uses the same engine as BF4 (Frostbite 3), so it should definitely benefit from more cores.

Well very, very minimally then.
No i5 is %55 faster per core then a slightly faster clocked AMD FX in a gaming scenario. Again this appears to be random spec requirements by the producer.

Interesting, it lists AMD 6 core @ 3.2 or Intel 4 core @ 3. Does this mean the game is 4+ core aware, although quite badly if it takes 2 more cores to draw even (how would 8 core do?) Or is this the usual half-ass untested system spec bull shit that is typical of the industry where they just throw whatever on the box?
Since the new consoles lack speed but have a lot of cores, parallel programming is how developers are going to make up the difference, so I think this sort of requirement is going to become a lot more common for Console to PC ports.

Well very, very minimally then.
No i5 is %55 faster per core then a slightly faster clocked AMD FX in a gaming scenario. Again this appears to be random spec requirements by the producer.

Not that this RPG is likely to actually be demanding, but in any demanding scenario (games or otherwise) a good i5 core is absolutely worth ~150% of a single AMD FX 'core'/half-module.

Back