Ex-BioShock Devs Kickstarting The Black Glove

It certainly has that "bio shock" feel to it, in regards to artwork, etc.

I'm on the fence....I liked Bioshock, but....I think I need to see more.

Hipster for the sake of hipster, not really diggin' it.

I .. eh... hmm...

Interesting... I'll probably go for it... later.

While I appreciate the game idea, what bugs me is the $550,000 goal with 16 devs listed. It doesn't make sense except as an early money grab; as they must have secured funding somewhere already. That amount of people working that amount of time ain't cheap.

Or maybe Uber has just made me too cynical...

Like the game idea, bugged by the KS.

Hipster for the sake of hipster, not really diggin' it.

Yeah, the other games had an authentic feel of the 1950's and 60's.
This one... just feels like it's trying too hard, and just becomes kind of weird.

I .. eh... hmm...

While I appreciate the game idea, what bugs me is the $550,000 goal with 16 devs listed. It doesn't make sense except as an early money grab; as they must have secured funding somewhere already. That amount of people working that amount of time ain't cheap.

Of course its a money grab, that is the whole point of Kickstarter.

Looks David Lynch'ey, which I kinda like... not sure about the game-play though, but good for them for trying something "new"...

I .. eh... hmm...

550K might just be enough to give some extra polish or hire some extra talent. Obviously they are getting funds from elsewhere, unless they can live off of $30K or so a year and get free voice acting ect.

That being said it certainly looks Bioshock like.

Okay, so basically the BioShock team got fired because they wanted to make BioShock again. And again. And again.

Looks David Lynch'ey, which I kinda like... not sure about the game-play though, but good for them for trying something "new"...

Yeah it had a Twin Peaks kind of feel. I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Okay, so basically the BioShock team got fired because they wanted to make BioShock again. And again. And again.

I hope that's sarcasm, there's a lot more to it than that (in terms of the company going down).

Thought if like it but the further on the video went the more turned off I was. Not interested.

The game seems as uninspired as the residents of Equinox.

Perhaps the devs should pay someone to slip on the glove and help them create a game worth making.

Back