Banks Choosing Microsoft Dynamics CRM For Operational Efficiency

HardOCP News

[H] News
Monday at the Sibos global banking event in Boston, Microsoft Corp. highlighted leading banking institutions that are modernizing their business operations and choosing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to shift from transaction-based businesses to customer-centric businesses. Microsoft is also seeing a growing number of global system integrators building out financial-service-specific solutions on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to deliver industry-specific solutions tailored to the needs of banking organizations.

Could be a good thing though Dynamics CRM OOB isn't all that great and requires a good dev to customize it for a companies needs. I know that stands for most platforms but I point this out because it's a bitch to add custom scripting to this product.

Could be a good thing though Dynamics CRM OOB isn't all that great and requires a good dev to customize it for a companies needs. I know that stands for most platforms but I point this out because it's a bitch to add custom scripting to this product.
QFT, I see this where I work.

They're choosing Dynamics?

I've had to deal with Dynamics installs in the past. I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. And trying to get data OUT of Dynamics is a pain in the balls, as half the time the product actually corrupts the SQL tables.

A former company I worked for was going through an implementation of Dynamics as its ERP/MRP system.

It was an absolute disaster.

Zarathustra[H];1041128659 said:
A former company I worked for was going through an implementation of Dynamics as its ERP/MRP system.

It was an absolute disaster.

That being said, that company had a history of selecting the absolute worst business stems they could.

Dynamics AX was just the latest in a long line of really stupid software system decisions, and the poor systems selected were exacerbated even further by terrible implementations.

Could be a good thing though Dynamics CRM OOB isn't all that great

OOB its popup city, first time I installed MS CRM every damn thing you click opens a new window, nexe you know, 35 windows open lol.

I agree with others here... as I too have had to deal with CRM.

It is a buggy, slow, pile of poo... Hope they have 1Gb WAN connections between all the sites using it.

Back