WTTF: Athlon XP 2600 266, GeForce 4 Ti 4400/4600, bits and bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
Yep, you read the header correct lol - I'm building a DirectX 8.x time machine, and I need a couple of components to finish it. Don't have cash to spare, so I'm looking for trades only. Hopefully there's a couple [H]oarders out there that can help me!

I need:

Nothing. Found pretty much everything I need/want. Thanks to those who posted/pm'ed!

Last edited:
I will dig thru my stash tomorrow I may be able to help ya with the 4400 and 462 hsf.

LOL. I read that title and I was like, "Wait a minute."

Haha I bet a few including you were like, "uhh haven't seen a post like this in 12 years... WTF?!" :p

Bump for the cause!!

Thank you sir!

I will dig thru my stash tomorrow I may be able to help ya with the 4400 and 462 hsf.

Awesome, let me know!

PM sent. I'm quite the time machine builder myself and I would love to help!

PM replied!

You guys rock, thanks!

Let me know if your coverd or not on the 462 stuff as I have a stash of procs, boards and Hsf's

I've got a 2000+ (1667mhz) Thoroughbred and 462 HSF from an OEM system if you want them free of charge.

Thread updated, found a couple items thanks to a couple kind forum members. Thank you!

May have a long floppy cable you can use... but I know I don't have any black floppy drives, except for the 5.25" ones that you probably don't want ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back