Bent iPhones Have Some Competition

Conan is pretty hit and miss for me...This however was a hit, i laughed hard.

Conan is pretty hit and miss for me...This however was a hit, i laughed hard.

Yea, it's usually a miss for me, though. This one was good. I don't find him too funny, otherwise. His writers do good work. :)

"It's a raging phoner'.....lol. We need all commercials to be like this. I'd actually watch them then.

So how long do you guys reckon before Apple start to sue TV and monitor makers for curved screens?

this is pretty funny, however like any fan boy people will find some way to stand behind this "feature"

WoW, that was pretty good. I have never seen Conan but seems pretty funny.

Dear lord that was funny!
Sad thing is, that was better than any of last year's crop of superbowl adds.

this is pretty funny, however like any fan boy people will find some way to stand behind this "feature"

If you just dumped $700+ on an iPhone 6 Plus you would be making every excuse in the book to simply convince yourself that it won't "happen" to you :cool:

Seriously though the ease with which these new iPhone 6 Plus's bend is very worrisome. I wouldn't buy one even if it was $100. I need a sturdy phone and being able to bend one just by wearing tight pants or sitting wrong or whatever is not acceptable.

I think its awesome that the Note 3 can take 155 pounds of force before bending. Its a superior phone all around and it doesn't need the hipster crowd to show it.

Consumer reports just tested how many pounds of force it takes to bend several current phones.

iPhone 6 70 pounds
iPhone 6+ 90 pounds
LG G3 130 pounds
iPhone 5 130 pounds
Samsung Note 3 150 pounds.

The Note 3 is over twice as strong as the iPhone 6.

Also, it looks like the iPhone 6 & 6+ are not only weaker than the tested android phones, they are even weaker than the iPhone 5.

Back