Gtx 770 4gb vs Gtx 970

MelonSplitter

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought a 770 4gb for 300 bucks about 2 months ago. Will I see remarkably higher yields with a 970 Superclocked ACX 1.0

14y20if.png

There aren't any 770 4gb models in those comparisons. What about at 256x1440? I can't seem to find any comparisons to the 770 4gb at 1440x2560 res. I'm sure some comparisons will be available sometime next week or sooner. People are still waiting for their orders to arrive.

There aren't any 770 4gb models in those comparisons. What about at 256x1440? I can't seem to find any comparisons to the 770 4gb at 1440x2560 res. I'm sure some comparisons will be available sometime next week or sooner. People are still waiting for their orders to arrive.

Without knowing the settings/game in Darksword's post it's hard to say for sure but one thing stands out for me and that's the resolution 1080p offers a scenario where usually & most of the time a 2GB GTX 770 will not run out of vram so that 2GB GTX 770 should perform identically to your card unless it's a game that is a vram whore because it's a shitty console port etc...or their AA settings are eating too much vram

Yea , you should have waited for sometime , the new line kicks the old ones out of water .
I meant it respect to temps , power , power consumption .

Since you have an EVGA if you're in the US you should try to step-up for sure. The cost out of pocket to you should be <$50 (with shipping) I assume?

This is the type of situation the program is best for.

Back