A little bug crawling in my display.

Solhokuten

[H]ard|Gawd
Somehow a little bug managed to squeeze itself in between my QNIX QX320QHD's LCD and matte panel (think I said that right). Anyhow I went to tapping the screen hoping for its departure, and accidently smashed the fucker in there. So I was faced with a dilemma, attempt to take the monitor apart, and remove the remains or live with an ever tainted display. I quickly realized I could not ignore the little black smear so I did the unthinkable, and began disassembling the monitor. Long story short, I managed to take it apart, and clean the remains out quite easily, and virtually know experience besides a random youtube video I watched on cleaning specs of dust from the inside of a iMac display. Anyways, so thrilled about my success thought I’d share my experience with you guys. :D

Well played mate. If this happens to any one of us we now know who to inbox :cool:

This is the strangest thing I've read all day and I think I may now have a phobia of this happening.

Yeah I've had a few little bugs like that recently. This is the first year anything like this has ever happened to me. I decided to let it be so I wouldn't have bug guts I would have to try to clean.

Wow talk about some added realism while playing a FPS :D

Should have left the remains in there :p

Back