NVIDIA Debunks Lunar Landing Conspiracies Using Maxwell

Doesn't explain it at all... we all know the reflection actually came form the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll. We also know the reflection from the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll can't make it to the moon...

Thus it is obvious... the NSA staged and tricked Kennedy to use a convertable in Texas with a fake moon landing.

Oh and chemtrails, AIDS and Maryiln Monroe (its obvious she found out about fake moon landing while sleeping with secret agent Elvis).

It's sad people still believe this was all made up stuff. Then again, we're talking about the same species that kept believing that one guy who messed up on predicting the end of the world like two times. Also, Florida just because it needs to be mentioned.

Doesn't explain it at all... we all know the reflection actually came form the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll. We also know the reflection from the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll can't make it to the moon...

Thus it is obvious... the NSA staged and tricked Kennedy to use a convertable in Texas with a fake moon landing.

Oh and chemtrails, AIDS and Maryiln Monroe (its obvious she found out about fake moon landing while sleeping with secret agent Elvis).

I knew it!

Everyone knows the moon landing is fake! Murrica! The land of the free where the moon landing and wrestling are real!

It's sad people still believe this was all made up stuff. Then again, we're talking about the same species that kept believing that one guy who messed up on predicting the end of the world like two times. Also, Florida just because it needs to be mentioned.

Before Edward Snowden if conspiracy theorists told us what The NSA and other spy agencies are doing we would have though they are all nuts.

Turns out they are all correct and were actually were only skimming the surface of what is happening.

Also fuck this video its just a cheesy Nvida advert with no real scientists.. Read the comments on Utube it proves nothing and makes Nivida look like idiots.

at one point during the live demo, Jen asks to remove the astronaut to see why its bright. But for some reason it doesn't work, Jen then continues as nothing happened.

They are removing posts from real scientists and other independents and "questionable" people.

GG Nivida stay classy...

I thought it was a pretty good demo of their technology in real time. Now if it would make it's way into a game, that would be pretty cool.

well obviously the moon landings took place but I have my doubts that all the footage is genuine some looks faked with the use of scotchlite backdrops.

well obviously the moon landings took place but I have my doubts that all the footage is genuine some looks faked with the use of scotchlite backdrops.

You know what they say:

1HPrzDd.png

Sounds like Nvidia is in on the conspiracy too. /retreats to bunker with earmuffs, blinders.

Before Edward Snowden if conspiracy theorists told us what The NSA and other spy agencies are doing we would have though they are all nuts.

Turns out they are all correct and were actually were only skimming the surface of what is happening.

Also fuck this video its just a cheesy Nvida advert with no real scientists.. Read the comments on Utube it proves nothing and makes Nivida look like idiots.

I am surprised Steve's post didn't have any orange text as is usual with such materials.

they should add the lighting/exposure computations for the black camera crosshairs that showed up "behind" white objects.

The problem is that some of the original pics were faked, probably for PR reasons, and this has fueled the skeptics for years.

When I learned of the tapes recorded by W4HHK and K2RIW it put the matter to bed for me.

I thought that was pretty damn cool and interesting. Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Good video. Thanks for sharing.

Very welcome. It was posted all over the Gawker sites a while back and I watched it probably 10 times in as many days. I just love his presentation and wry sense of humor about it.

You heard it here first, folks!
#WAKEUPSHEEPLE

Honestly, even though this is a NVidia bragging rights video. It is fantastic. The flag thing was debunked by Mythbusters. The USA landed and walked on the moon. Now it is time for us to do it again.

Sounds like Nvidia is in on the conspiracy too. /retreats to bunker with earmuffs, blinders.
There is a reason why AMD didn't do this. Nvidia American company AMD Canadian company; coincidence?!?!?

This proves nothing other than they now have the technology to further fool those last few Moon landing believers!!!

Seriously though, if you're that much of a retard to believe it was fake, I doubt doing fancy tricks on a computer is going to change your mind either, in fact it might further push you into your delusion.

I doubt doing fancy tricks on a computer is going to change your mind either, in fact it might further push you into your delusion.

Thats something he actually comments on in that video I linked.

"The later you were born, the more all powerful movie magic seems. Nowadays it would be very easy to fake a moon landing, and we seem to have forgotten how to do it for real."

So true.

I use this video for every tin foil person i've come across... Converted a few, there one i can because of those photos that were "enhanced" SMH

By definition, irrational individuals are hardly moved by rational arguments.
Why bother?

By definition, irrational individuals are hardly moved by rational arguments.
Why bother?

LMAO good thing you still live in the height of civilization with those kinds of arguments. That kind of academic solipsism has been the downfall of all who hold their increments in knowledge dear.

Uhh no. Echelon has been going on for a couple decades. News reports were out in the 80s about Regan's calls being routinely intercepted as well as numerous green and christian movements.

Guess growing up in the 80s it wasn't as prevalent as it is now due to social media but Hoover did it in the 40s and it has continued since. Knowledge is power and what greater knowledge is there then the secrets of the people.

The best proof the moon landing is real is the simple fact that the USSR never disputed it.

I've always felt the "moon landing" was a hoax and this doesn't change that. Read for yourself: http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

250,000 people who worked on America's space program , including Apollo , disprove your absurd "feelings" of it being fake.

It happened. Plain and simple. To think otherwise a huge insult to the accomplishment. And no poorly argued point via the ramblings of a random fool via that link proves anything to anyone.

The fact that we even have to "dispute" this is the most insulting aspect of all. Humanity is truly becoming a stain of sorts.

Back