Chin Strap That Harvests Energy From Chewing

HardOCP News

[H] News
Technology gone wrong or brilliant idea of the day? Your call.

All you have to do is chew and talk and grind your jaw as per your usual doses of coffee and 5-Hour Energy, and the device provides tiny bits of juice that might be used to power hearing aids, wearable electronics, or some so-far unrealized implantable device of the cyborg future.

Much rather shove a tube up my ass, siphon the gas I produce, and use that to heat my home for the winter.

How about to harvest power from fapping... the entire world would be powered 10x over by age groups 13-18 alone.

New energy policy in the US. Go to McDonald's, you have to wear the strap to power the store.

How about to harvest power from fapping... the entire world would be powered 10x over by age groups 13-18 alone.

LMAO. That'd be the men's version, the women's version would just be strapped on all the time, which is when many run their mouths.

That would be a great idea! Would we be able to sell the excess energy back to the power companies? If so, I'll be a billionaire!

Damn some of the people I work with never shut the hell up this thing would be perfect for them. Plus they are usually also gum chewers that chew like a horse.

Waiting for them to invent MadMax ToeCutter's fuel next... Turning Poop Into Power

I have a tic that makes it so I am almost always chewing on something or moving my jaw, I could power my phone with this at least.

Hey you just stole my idea. Self powered "sterling engine". Just keep it connected to a battery because it only runs for like 2 minutes.

Back