Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO

HardOCP News

[H] News
Larry Ellison has stepped down as Oracle's CEO. While Ellison didn't give any specific reasons for the move, we can only assume it's to spend more time with the girls in hula skirts on his Hawaiian island. Hell, isn't that what you'd do if you had his money. :D

Oracle's sometimes bombastic frontman, CEO Larry Ellison, is stepping down from leading the company and handing off to now co-CEOs Mark Hurd and Safra Catz. Ellison will become chief technology officer and executive chairman of the board. Jeff Henley, Oracle's chairman for the last decade will be vice chairman of the board.

Damn straight, if I had his kind of money and wealth working would not be high on list of things I would do... at least working in the same sense that I have been to make said money!

screw Oracle

I hope they crash and burn for ruining Sun

I heard he is a prima donna and kept his entourage around him 24/7. With that much money, maybe I would too.

Nah.

"Ellison will become chief technology officer and executive chairman of the board."

Huh, so not all that big of a change, really.

Watch out! The Devil incarnate is preparing to spread his evil to the rest of mankind!!!

After destroying several companies, International Boat Racing and even taking over part of Hawaii, he is ready to launch his master plan of forcing all to bow before the greatly bloated Oracle Database that still runs like sh!t 20 years after its release!

Back