Developer Kickstarting Game He Made With His Feet

Why not just use your hands like a normal person? Show-off! :rolleyes:

So it is pretty much Gauntlet, but with crazier characters? Sounds like fun.

Not my style of game but I support this cause that chick has some really nice legs ~ I mean because this dude made it with his feet. Instead of taking a disability he moved forward. Bravo sir you da man.

Heading to steam now and I will support this project.

i'll make a game with my butt. please donate. i can also draw art with it. they'll be available as stretch goals.

And here i was thinking someone made Warlock the Warcraft III custom map into a full game ala dota.

No reason to get up in arms about it, seems like a decent game.

Maybe he could get a job at Nintentoe

very interesting. It is not only impressive that he has overcome his handicap like that, but to learn to move your toes in the same manor that everyone else moves their fingers is rather impressive also. Post people can wiggle their big toe, but to be able to type with your toes by moving exactly the one that you want had to take years of practice.

Well, kickstarting using your feet and not your hands makes all sorts of crazy sense...

No reason to get up in arms about it, seems like a decent game.

Maybe he could get a job at Nintentoe

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

So he has footed the bill for it so far?;) Did he make it completely by himself or did someone give him a hand?:D Seriously, I can't place my finger :Don how the game got this far already. Ok I'm done.

Seriously though. Great to see someone do something like this and not play "woe is me".

Back