‘Bitcoin Jesus’ Offers Bounties On Hackers And Thieves

HardOCP News

[H] News
Want to make a little (bit)coin on the side? Track down hackers and thieves for bounties. I can just see hackers turning on each other for the money as we speak. :eek:

Last spring, he placed a bitcoin bounty on his Hotmail hacker. And now, he’s crowdsourcing the idea, so others can offer similar bounties when they’re victimized. He just launched a website called Bitcoin Bounty Hunter that pays for information leading to the conviction of the perps behind several prominent bitcoin hacks.

I think when you start offering bounties to hunt people down, you need to find a different title than "Bitcoin Jesus." ;)

dbpix-karpeles-tmagArticle.jpg

Speaking of Jesus, anyone watching Black Jesus?

Black Jesus | Smokin Drinkin and Chillin | Season 1 Episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blNfY0qZ8Cc

/show synopsis,

Black Jesus is a show on the Adult Swim Network.
Black Jesus actually is Jesus in the show, and quite naturally some people are skeptical.
Especially the apartment building manager, Vick, who is played by Charlie Murphy.
Jesus and his buddies decide to start a community garden, hoping to grow vegetables in order to camouflage a patch of marijuana they intend to grow.
Everything grows in the garden, except the weed, which refuses to grow.
The crew discovers that the tomatoes are infused with god's love, and anyone who consumes them experiences that love, which has the same physical symptoms as marijuana.

the original trailer for black jesus had me skeptical. i had hopes and that almost crushed them, but the show actually turned out to be very smart and funny.

"oh, negro of little faith. isn't the miracle of the forgiving cholos enough proof to let your disbelieving ass know that god wants this shit to go down, man? this is ordained, pimp." -black jesus

Back