Funny Microsoft Minecraft Image of the Day

I wonder if minecraft will become a buggy POS like Skype after MS gets its hands on the source.

I've had many more problems with Skype prior to the MS purchase.

At least I was able to use 3.8 which still had a useful interface and not be forced to move to the current huge abomination.

At least I was able to use 3.8 which still had a useful interface and not be forced to move to the current huge abomination.
It is true MS does like to overcomplicate things.

Microsoft will make Mine Craft graphics smooth with AA and textures.

So it will soon look like every single other game out there soon. I don't like Minecraft as it isn't my cup of tea but I will say, it was one of the most original games out there for it's simplicity and gameplay.

My kids love Minecraft. The creativity that games allows them to have. Some of the stuff they have built with Minecraft have been mind-blowing for an 8 and 11 year old.

I've had many more problems with Skype prior to the MS purchase.

This.

Not to mention on many android devices, including many flagships + big sellers, people have complained for a few years about the choice between no loudspeaker volume control, or no wifi. Choose your poison/version.

Remember when skype used to tell you the call was secure, that disappeared real quick once MS got their mitts on it. I hate the forced upgrades, absolute PITA to get around them, these days it's even harder, the UI degradation, unfixed bugs which are complained about for years. It's like they are trying to kill it off.. for windows. Aka windows phone to be precise (isn't everything now just called windows or something...?)..

That damn paper clip will haunt MS for years to come. Most annoying one for me was 'it looks like you are trying to write a letter'.. god damnit.
I used to enable the paper clip just to piss people off sometimes.

But an awesome picture. Cheers for posting it, [H], got a good laugh out of me!

This.

Not to mention on many android devices, including many flagships + big sellers, people have complained for a few years about the choice between no loudspeaker volume control, or no wifi. Choose your poison/version.

Remember when skype used to tell you the call was secure, that disappeared real quick once MS got their mitts on it. I hate the forced upgrades, absolute PITA to get around them, these days it's even harder, the UI degradation, unfixed bugs which are complained about for years. It's like they are trying to kill it off.. for windows. Aka windows phone to be precise (isn't everything now just called windows or something...?)..

That damn paper clip will haunt MS for years to come. Most annoying one for me was 'it looks like you are trying to write a letter'.. god damnit.
I used to enable the paper clip just to piss people off sometimes.

But an awesome picture. Cheers for posting it, [H], got a good laugh out of me!

No need for skype to tell you if it's running secure or not. From skype.com "All Skype-to-Skype voice, video, file transfers and instant messages are encrypted. This protects you from potential eavesdropping by malicious users." It's not possible to run Skype without encryption.

Also, Windows Phone is basically the only OS where you can get enough people to bring a problem to Microsoft's attention, and they can prioritize it and fix the problem. If you goto windowsphone.uservoice.com you can vote on ideas and suggestions to improve the OS. The person who runs the department specifically stated in their Dev conference he uses that site to win arguments at the board meetings to help show what users want.

As for the picture I'm pretty sure this was made a lot time ago, but obviously it's more funny now after the Inquisition.

Wish you'd post the second frame in that cartoon. The clip is saying "Sorry, support has expired for that product."

I don't see the multi billion appeal of Minecraft. Where is it going from here the MS felt that sum was needed?

There is an entire generation of kids that play minecraft that have no idea what this is in reference too. :D

Hahaha that's great. A coworker and I were throwing jokes around and Clippy came to mind.

"It looks like you're trying to build a house! Would you like some help using our interactive house building wizard?"

Back