FS: Olympus E-PL5 16mp camera with 14-42 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigolac

Limp Gawd
This is now sold - thanks!

I'm selling a camera that isn't getting any love - an Olympus E-PL5 with the 14-42 mkII lens. Functionally perfect - everything works as it should. Cosmetically, there are a couple light scratches on the lcd - they disappear when the screen is on though. Otherwise in great shape. Comes with the 14-42 Olympus lens in great shape - glass is clean and clear.

This is a really great camera - shares the same sensor as the Olympus OMD E-M5. Focus time is extremely quick, and the touch screen is a great feature to focus on whatever you touch on the screen. Just not getting enough use for me to keep it - for some reason, I just love to lug my d7000 around.... ;)

Sale includes the camera with all included accessories - 14-42 lens, battery, charger, front detachable grip, flash, mini flash bag, a/v cable, sync cable, cd, manual, strap, original box, and a really nice leather half case to boot.

Selling for $380 shipped conus. International shipping is available at buyer's expense and risk. I accept paypal.

[edit] I would also consider trading for a gaming laptop of like value - I just had mine take a nice dive off of a short pier yesterday.... :mad: [edit]

Short disclaimer - you are buying a used camera with no guarantees expressed or implied. This is a great compact camera that takes great pics and will serve you well!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks - Adam

heat: bigolac

x8OBKTu.jpg

Last edited:
Bump - would be willing to trade for a gaming laptop as well if that would interest you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back