New Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles Announced

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Microsoft has announced the Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles for this year, going on sale next week and shipping out beginning on September 16th. Microsoft is offering three versions of the Holiday bundles, all priced at $249.

Sales of the Xbox 360 have been reasonable despite the next generation Xbox One being released late last year. Microsoft will also begin rolling the Xbox One out to several new markets this month too.

Hopefully we'll see a Black Friday special for $199 (or less).

Already own one and love having it for those older games. The only thing is, the 250GB hard drive is to small for all those digital downloads. (Games are constantly on sale like with Steam.)

Hopefully we'll see a Black Friday special for $199 (or less).

Really eh? Prices should take a nosedive & I bet they'd see a great uptick for all those that had RRoD's ages ago...like me....3 times :mad:

I just don't want to update the my old modded 360 I just found in my closet, would rather a cheap new model for online & such.

Already own one and love having it for those older games. The only thing is, the 250GB hard drive is to small for all those digital downloads. (Games are constantly on sale like with Steam.)

I have the same issue, with all the games on sale and the 2 free games a month from games with gold I have maxed out my one 120GB drive, and then 60% of a second 120GB drive.

Back