Dead Rising 3 PC Launch Trailer

A console port is better than nothing at all. Since just about all of the big-name studios make console games, if they decided not to give us "ports" then what would we have left? Indie games? No thanks.

yeah i know, sucks doesn't it.

game does look very very entertaining though. I've never played the franchise before so it will be fresh for me.

Watched it again and laughed my ass off when I saw the gun shooting purple dildos and thought "The Saints Row people must be kicking themselves THAT wasn't DLC!"

Oh hooray, another PC game about ZOMBIES! (Even if it is a port) How refreshing.

Meh, to each their own I guess. Can the zombie fad just hurry up and die already?

So you want games with more nameless soldiers to kill?

Unaware that was a binary choice... Lots of different types of PC games, hoss.

Besides when I'm mowing folks down on my PC I like them to be named.

th

Pretty sure I won't be touching this since my copy of Dead Rising 2 on Steam never worked.

Unaware that was a binary choice... Lots of different types of PC games, hoss.

Besides when I'm mowing folks down on my PC I like them to be named.

th

So many PC games one could say zombies are the minority therefore I propose we need MORE zombie games!

Sounds like you play online only if every game you play people have names.

Smartassary aside, Dead Rising series offers a unique gameplay experience you won’t find in any other zombie game. Not Left 4 Dead, Dead Island or DayZ. Not even Nazi zombies from CoD. Just saying that should count for something at least.

Back