Apple Chastised For Unsafe Working Conditions Again

HardOCP News

[H] News
Quick, somebody roll out Tim Cook to give another "committed to ensuring safe..blah, blah, blah" speech. That always seems to work.

China Labor Watch and Green America say the iPhone maker hasn't lived up to its commitments to improve worker conditions in a China factory. Days before Apple is set to unveil its flagship iPhone 6, a labor rights group revealed "a number" of human rights violations at a supplier factory used to build iPhone and iPad parts.

Apple just has a giant bullseye on its back. You shouldn't be singling it out when most large companies do this. The timing of these "concerned citizen groups" is pretty damn convenient too, ain't it?

like clockwork, the apple bullshit articles always roll out before a big reveal.
Trolling for clicks.

Can always count on Steve to report any and all Oculus, negative Apple, and Robots Will Kill Us All news. That is why I frequent this place!!

I'm honestly surprised that FoxConn isn't involved for once.

They are just as scummy here in the States as they are in China. Well, as scummy as the laws let them be. It's a good thing that recruiter was running late that day that I nearly fell into their trap....

Who cares if people work in crappy factories to make Apple products? I'm pretty sure that most of the stuff made in China and shipped to America is made by unhappy, tormented and underpaid factory workers that are practically enslaved to their corporate masters. I don't see anyone complaining about it with other companies so if we don't care about it for everything else, citing Apple's contracted companies is just dumb. Besdies, at least with the angry oversight that Chinese workers get, there's some kinda hope for quality. If that same stuff was made in the US, it'd be lots more expensive and of far lower quality because Americans think they're entitled to stuff and are a million times fatter and lazier.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, and Apple doesn't give 2 shits as long as they're making over three times the amount of money the device cost them.
Surprised?
Shouldn't be.

The modern day hipsters love to cry about Samsung but when Apple , their god and savior does the same shit , its ignored.

Business as usual.

Foxconn is considered a very good place to work at for those from the countryside. In fact plenty of American media have went investigating it after the suicide net scandal.
Everyone should know this by now but the rate of suicide @ Foxconn is lower than the rate of suicide in China as a whole.

Back