Angry Ram Takes Down A Drone

That dude is an idiot and I am glad that Ram kicked his ass.

Now on Google Play... Angry Ram... a mobile game where you catapult rams into hovering drones. :)

Woot!
Can we get this ram out in public and let him take down glassholes?

Why is he dumb?

Flying etiquette says you're not supposed to fly over or that close to a person/livingbeing. Also applies to animals if you're trying to antagonize it. I've chased after (or chased by) dogs but if it doesn't want to mess around, don't provoke it. Last thing you want is to lead an angry animal to you. Which is pretty much what happened to this guy.

Video was great, but the comments of the self righteous animal zealots are pretty funny too.

From my understanding, the guy who owns the drone adopted the ram cause the previous farmer was going to kill it cause of the "anger"attitude. The new owner let it lose on his land. There are also pics of him feed it, shave it and petting it.

Flying etiquette says you're not supposed to fly over or that close to a person/livingbeing. Also applies to animals if you're trying to antagonize it. I've chased after (or chased by) dogs but if it doesn't want to mess around, don't provoke it. Last thing you want is to lead an angry animal to you. Which is pretty much what happened to this guy.

Also the Drone hit the ram before it hit back.

IMO Etiquette only applies when your subjects understand the term etiquette, or if there is a clear and present danger that you are posing.

I think neither applies in this situation.

This is a serious question: Does this drone have a set of props that you can just stick your finger in and not get hurt?

If it's powerful enough to carry a gopro, the blade will probably slice you up pretty good if you stick your finger in it.

That guy's making money out of the ram as I recall. The whole deal with the drone was provocation on purpose.

If it's powerful enough to carry a gopro, the blade will probably slice you up pretty good if you stick your finger in it.

I certainly wouldn't want my finger coming near those blades. The 7k rpm delta fans will draw blood, gyro-copter fans would probably require stitches.

The video is to dang funny though. I can see why the ram took the gyro-copter out. The owner well he got what he deserved. Some folks just don't know how to deal with animals.

LOL, that was pretty funny. That ram is tougher than the ones who play for St. Louis' football team! :p

The ram needs to be on Cops instead of a K9 unit...."If you don't stop I'm going to release the ram"

The ram needs to be on Cops instead of a K9 unit...."If you don't stop I'm going to release the ram"

Umm...Having seen a full grown and trained K9 German Shepard in action at a demonstration once...Those animals are frightening, and that little goat has nothing on it.

I wanna know what happened after he dropped the camera at the end. Or, maybe I don't...

Umm...Having seen a full grown and trained K9 German Shepard in action at a demonstration once...Those animals are frightening, and that little goat has nothing on it.

I wasn't thinking of being vicious attack...more of a funny watching crackhead and drunks being head butted.

St Louis Rams need a mascot and or player of this caliber. Love his Tenacity.

Back