Wireless xbox one headsets?

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Is there any wireless mic/headsets for the xbox one? Im not interested in full game sound I just want to be able to chat with a small wireless piece. I use a xim with wireless keyboard+wireless mouse so the xim and controller are beside my xbox across the living room so I cant use plug in ones.

i dont really chat -- but the attachment for the controller that lets you plug in "any headset" might be what you need to get wireless.

You will still have corded headphones and whatnot, but they are wireless in effect since it all runs through the xbox controller itself. The adapter is like 25 dollars at best buy

Is there any wireless mic/headsets for the xbox one? Im not interested in full game sound I just want to be able to chat with a small wireless piece. I use a xim with wireless keyboard+wireless mouse so the xim and controller are beside my xbox across the living room so I cant use plug in ones.

Yeah its called Kinect :)

I kid , right now I believe the only one is wired you aren't exactly their target customer.

Yeah its called Kinect :)

I kid , right now I believe the only one is wired you aren't exactly their target customer.

I was hoping they head a small Bluetooth style one like they do for the 360. The kinect works but I don't like shouting across my room for it.

No good games to talk about in Chat =) Maybe when Halo 5 comes out...people will start talking shit about how great Halo 5 is and what Destiny could have been.

The One doesnt even have Bluetooth. It uses Wifi Direct. The only options now are to use the headphone adapter and plug into the wireless remote.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back