WTB/TF: R4i Gold & R4i Gold 3DS cards (or similar)

SunnyD

2[H]4U
A couple of the kids got new systems after their old ones broke. One ended up with a 3DS and one ended up with a DSi. Their old cards obviously don't work with these systems, so we're looking for new cards.

I'm looking to pick up one card compatible with a 3DS and one with a DSi, preferably R4i GOLD 3DS and R4i GOLD cards respectively. I'd consider other cards though, but really just looking to get the kids up and running again and back to not swapping out and fighting over who gets to play which game.

I would also be able to trade out a CycloDS Evolution if someone is interested.

Heatware under SunnyD

Just so you know.... it's usually the firmware of the 3ds that kills the ability to use the R4 on a 3ds. Basically it has to be pretty old FW version. If you buy a brand new r4 even I think you still have to be running the older FW. Also there are a bunch of different hardware revisions to the r4 cards making things even more complicated :)

I know because I was in r4 for 3ds hell for a while. I ended up getting a DSI XL and calling it quits. Speaking of which it's SO EFFIN hard to find a pristine DSI XL :(

I have a R4i Gold 3DS (RTS) that I bought from RealHotStuff. Used it once. Realized it didn't do some of the things I expected it to do. Didn't do my research.

Pretty much in new condition. If you give me a reasonable offer, it is yours.

I haven't been active trading on HF, but you can find my heatware here.

Just so you know.... it's usually the firmware of the 3ds that kills the ability to use the R4 on a 3ds. Basically it has to be pretty old FW version. If you buy a brand new r4 even I think you still have to be running the older FW. Also there are a bunch of different hardware revisions to the r4 cards making things even more complicated :)

I know because I was in r4 for 3ds hell for a while. I ended up getting a DSI XL and calling it quits. Speaking of which it's SO EFFIN hard to find a pristine DSI XL :(

Well aware. Not looking to do anything special with them. Ideally, just looking to move the kids' libraries onto one card so they don't lose the games in the car, sofa, friends' houses, etc. And so that they can all share the pile of games they have without fighting over who gets to play what when.

Back