New Trailer For The Crew

Looks pretty badass. Hopefully the driving dynamics are decent. I do wish they'd add running over pedestrians ala carmageddon.

No car brand would attach their name to a Carmageddon type game, and I want my Mustang.

The game is $60, and while I admit I haven't researched, I expect some sort of monthly fee/console membership level. The cynic in me wants this game to tank so I can get in when it goes F2P.

I pretty much share the same concerns as Steve..Part of me wants to look forward to this..another part of me knows it is going to have something incredibly stupid that ruins it.

Is it just me or does it look like some of the cars are floating a bit above the ground? I understand it happens for brief moments, but... in the sand, really?

Not that big of a deal, obviously it's all about arcade-y fun... just funny I guess when they try so hard to make things look realistic, that they don't have cars break down after a 50 foot jump...

For me it feels like it needs more. Like a Road Rash kind of thing mixed with a GTA type of thing.

The most important thing for me is the control, being as that it's a Ubisoft game I don't know what to expect. I'm really hoping they just copied Need For Speed/Burnout to a T and didn't try to implement some weird physics model/control gimmick like they did with HAWKS. Of course I'd rather it played like Forza Horizons but I know that's too much to ask.

The graphics look to me like an upressed 360/PS3 game which is no real surprise. Not that it looks bad it just doesn't scream "next-gen" in the graphics department. I do like the seeming lack of load times. I'll probably end up getting this from Gamefly as I don't quite trust it enough to buy it out right.

the game has potential...the open world nature is nice...if the maps/regions are unique and huge..."if you can see it, you can drive there"...with Ubisoft you never know but they're really trying to build some new franchises with Watch Dogs and now this

Looks like fun I like the free run type arcarde race games. I'll wait to the reviews but I hope this turns out good . Be something fun to play with my son.

Oh I so have been waiting for a new open world driving game. Ever since my 4th time of going through Burnout Paradise all the way to Ultimate status...I grew tired of the map, and was hoping there would eventually be another like it.

So I've been waiting......and waiting.....

I guess my prayers have been answered, lets hope they don't mess it up.:D

Really, looks amazing for a mmo.
It makes me want to dig out the old Logitech momo steering wheel and hook it up again.

It makes me want to dig out the old Logitech momo steering wheel and hook it up again.

Formula Force??

I found mine buried in a closet last week. Its a bitch to get this thing working....

This game looks promising, but I will probably wait a little while after launch to see how it actually works/plays. I'm hoping with The Crew and Project Cars, I will fill that empty racing hole I have had for a while. I've came pretty close, a few times, to grabbing an XBone only for Forza 5.

I want this game to do well but I have a bad feeling the handling of the cars will be like that of Watch_Dogs. :(

Looks great, lots of potential. I'll check it out and see what others have to say before I buy it...

Are you talking about the original one with the red chassis and real leather wheel?
$(KGrHqJ,!roFJUcl,BtsBSdTurpOpw~~48_72.JPG

I have this one packed up in the closet, too. I was amazed when it worked with the PS2 in Gran Turismo 3 with no fuss :D.

...............but I already own Burnout paradise

Joking aside, this is awesome, free roam world rally car? Yes please!

Are you talking about the original one with the red chassis and real leather wheel?
$(KGrHqJ,!roFJUcl,BtsBSdTurpOpw~~48_72.JPG

I have this one packed up in the closet, too. I was amazed when it worked with the PS2 in Gran Turismo 3 with no fuss :D.

Black USB model, played the Need for Speeds to death on it on my pc wired through a 1000w 5.1 surround sound setup.
Everybody would show up and play and we all just jd a ball.
I'd love to get a little spare space here and build a racing box with a car interior.

Is it just me or visually does it look more or less the same as stuff like Dirt and Need for Speed has for the past few years? You'd have thought they'd have made a bigger jump than this.

Glad to see it's on PC. I hate console racing games. Stick-Bumpers.

This game looks promising, but I will probably wait a little while after launch to see how it actually works/plays. I'm hoping with The Crew and Project Cars, I will fill that empty racing hole I have had for a while. I've came pretty close, a few times, to grabbing an XBone only for Forza 5.

It's not worth buying an XBone for Forza 5. I'm not impressed with it at all.

Back