titanfall $20 or with DLC $36

hmm $20 for the base game is tempting. i had some fun with the beta. is the community dead, on life support, or alive and thriving?

$20 is tempting indeed, but if the community is fragmented by DLC then I don't think it's worth it.

Use vpn to get it from the Mexico store for $11.99

Here's a simple guide on how to buy it from the mexican origin store for only 11.99. Game is in english.

1. Go to www.origin.com and turn on Hola and choose Mexican (Will be in Spanish but use Google translate if needed)
2. Put Titanfall in the basket (will be 499 mexican pesos)
3. Open shopping basket and click proceed from lower right corner
4. Disconnect from your proxy just before logging in to Origin.
5.Log into your origin account (and change page language to English if needed)
6. Buy it like normal, (I used Paypal and just stuck in a random Mexican address)
7. Order will complete as normal and you will get confirmation email and Titanfall now in your origin account!

Kudos to gonepostl from slickdeals

loved the beta but the longer I've gone without it the less interested I am in playing...plus it sounds like the PC community is dying out fast

Use vpn to get it from the Mexico store for $11.99

Kudos to gonepostl from slickdeals
I guess there was a plus side to including audio files for every language under the moon: buy it from another country at a deep discount and still get it in English :D.

Does this game have single player like old battlefield games, where you can play with bots on the multiplayer maps, or bots are just in multiplayer?

Does this game have single player like old battlefield games, where you can play with bots on the multiplayer maps, or bots are just in multiplayer?

Its multi only, and its been dead for months, it actually died within a couple months of releaes lol. You don't get to pick your own game modes etc etc.

Game hasn't even been out 4 months and its already in the penny pinchers bargain bin. Just from that fact alone you know that Titanfail sold abysmally and EA is desperate for extra sales.

they were even letting people play the game for 48 hours on origin. Still haven't played it.

Game is dead. Servers are a ghost town. Save your money

This is the type of game in the old days you rent for 2.50 for the weekend and never play again.
Destiny will probably finish off the last servers it has.

Back