EFF Urges Senator to 'End Secret Copyright Trade Deals'

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm not saying it is impossible for a politician to quit doing secret backroom deals but that saying "a leopard can't change its spots" does come to mind. :)

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is calling on Senate Finance Committee Chair Senator Ron Wyden (D-ORE.) to not allow trade deals like the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) to be fast tracked and to bring the details of these trade deals into the public eye for further scrutiny.

Is it just me or do gay republicans and back door deals just go together like peanutbutter and bananas?

Is it just me or do gay republicans and back door deals just go together like peanutbutter and bananas?

Senate Finance Committee Chair Senator Ron Wyden (D-ORE.)

not sure what you are talking about, that is clearly a D not a R after the Senators name

Senate Finance Committee Chair Senator Ron Wyden (D-ORE.)

not sure what you are talking about, that is clearly a D not a R after the Senators name

Yeah, bribery and corruption ignore political affiliations. It seems that its not that power corrupts but that power attracts the corruptible.

deals that noone wants are negotiated by representatives that the public didn't elect (corporate reps) and it all happens secretly so the public has as little say in it as possible. on a bigger scale we currenlty have various free trade agreements among other things.

Back