AMD Expands Gaming Portfolio with New Radeon R7 Series SSDs

HardOCP News

[H] News
AMD today announced a new technology partnership with OCZ Storage Solutions – A Toshiba Group Company, for AMD Radeon™-branded Solid State Drives (SSDs). Starting today, users can purchase the AMD Radeon™ R7 Series SSDs in 120GB, 240GB or 480GB capacities from their favorite online retailers. The AMD Radeon™ R7 Series SSDs are an excellent choice for gamers looking to upgrade their system’s overall responsiveness with an economical solution that puts performance and reliability front and center.

Posted this elsewhere, these Toshiba/AMD drives are looking real good! Reviews are looking extremely positive, I'm curious now!

If OCZ stays true to form, the first batch will be good, then they'll bait and switch to cheap pieces of shit that break in the first year.

I wouldn't recommended any one any thing made by OCZ past history ever again and as for AMD SDD well they just shot them self in foot now that I know this by picking one of worse manufacturer of all time and Toshiba was dumb enough for acquisition them that going fellow them around for min years to come and if I was you smart way to go with Corsair, Samsung or SanDisk.

Back