Video Preview Of Alien Isolation

Nope, not playing it. Even if it comes with a lifetime supply of Depends.

looks good...so you're able to control your breathing when hiding in lockers??...very original and innovative

I pretty much don't buy AAA titles anymore, but if I end up getting the Rift then that might make me wanna try this title. Good thing they planned to include support for that hardware from the get-go.

Nope, not playing it. Even if it comes with a lifetime supply of Depends.

Give me the Depends. I can't wait. I haven't had a good first person game startle me since the first F.E.A.R. game and even that wasn't much.

I saw the Aliens movie when I was very young. I had nightmares for a couple years as a kid, but as an adult I now look forward to getting a good scare.

Wow, this game looks like it has the capability of seriously putting the fear on. I can't imagine what it would be like with Rift.

This will probably be a "day one" buy for me, unless the reviews are awful. After the fiasco with Colonial Marines I should really keep my expectations in check, but I just can't help being excited for this.

I wish games, or movies, would scare me... even a little... last time I got a good scare was when I was maybe 5 :(

maybe im jaded. it looked horrible to me. animation, polygons, textures.

and the way the player's camera would always move so uniformly left and right; who moves their head that way?

Been following this game since January... can't wait for it. Watched all of the video previews and gameplay demos and it keeps looking better and better.

Love the fact they stuck with the HR Giger Xenomorph model, stuck with the low-fi sci-fi style of the original movie, and even managed to get a bunch of unused/unheard audio and other assets from Fox from the original movie.

That being said... I'll wait for the reviews.

Don't know if I will be able to bring myself to play this, haha, but I sure hope so.

ugh... it's outlast in the alien universe... lame lame lame. it still looks good but the hiding in lockers and shit is not for me.

Back