Major Xbox One update Rolls Out to Preview Members

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a member of the Xbox Live preview program, your feature loaded update for your Xbox Live console should be on the way to you right now. Check out the confirmed new features described by Major Nelson.

The update is making its way to Xbox Live consoles now. However, it's targeted only to people who are part of the Xbox Live preview program, which lets you test out the latest updates ahead of the general Xbox One population.

Maybe we can some of the features back the orginal xbox 360 like playing movies from my server ;( if not my tv does it anyways.
My Xbox one at moment make ls a nice cabinet filler

Maybe we can some of the features back the orginal xbox 360 like playing movies from my server ;( if not my tv does it anyways.
My Xbox one at moment make ls a nice cabinet filler

It really can't do this? I thought it was meant to be THE console to get to tie an entertainment center together. Strange choice.

It really can't do this? I thought it was meant to be THE console to get to tie an entertainment center together. Strange choice.

Nope really can't and its olbeen a year. But weird a 10 year old system like the 360 does it. Sound like microsoft trying to push its streaming service

A lot of stuff seems like it was put on hold to get the console out the door. It's been a while, but the entertainment center style features are just not getting out the door (DLNA by browsing via console, not the Play To stuff; Blu-ray 3D, etc..).

Works good as a game player, which is why I bought it, but I go to the PS3 for all the media functions.

Back