Hormel Motorcycle is Bacon Powered

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
What excites geeks about as much as sexy computer hardware? The only thing that comes even close would be bacon; wonderful bacon, and lots of it. Well, Hormel has combined the best of motorcycling engineering and the natural love of bacon in one fine smelling street machine. The Black Label Bacon machine is a true baconator if ever there was one. :D

I guess it might be possible to make that video shorter and less relevant somehow.

I watched four videos and none of them even remotely described how the bacon bike works....

I watched four videos and none of them even remotely described how the bacon bike works....

It's not really "bacon powered". It's a diesel converted to run on biofuels, no different than all the cars you see converted in the same way. I guess it is unique in that diesel motorcycles are as rare as hen's teeth.

It is about as bacon-powered as my motorcycle; I eat bacon, bacon is calories so I can do my job, my job earns me money to buy gasoline for my motorcycle.

What a waste.
As someone who comes from a long line of Southerners, you save that grease to fry everything else in!
After all, if you can't fry it in bacon grease it ain't worth eating!

Back