Madden NFL 15: Madden Season Commercial

I managed to make it through about 1/2 of the video then I had to stop it. Wow.Just.Wow.

Made me laugh when he slapped him...Hart must be even more tiny than I thought cause he even made franco look like a normal sized guy

It's like watching idiocracy in real life.

I fear for human kind when crap like this comes out and then I fear for my gaming future even more when EA still thinks we care what they make game wise.

Oh my god that just may be the worst commercial ever made.
Who the hell is that anyway? That annoying Kevin what's his name and a Justin Bieber clone?

I watched the whole thing. I want every person involved with that video, actors, production people, and every person at EA, to die.

giphy-11.gif

Srsly. Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

I thought it was funny... but I'm not a fan of sports or sports games... at least they have a sense of humour about themselves and how ridiculously stupid they can be?

I watched it all the way through. Wow, what a bizarre ad. :eek:

I just don't see how that would appeal to the typical Madden player.

The Power and the Glory mashed up with... Hollaback Girl? K, never really thought of that. I didn't dislike it, I think its hilarious.

God I hate living.... the amount of crap I see that just dumb founds me everyday.

15? Please someone enlighten me on what the major difference is between the the past games to justify higher number.

I'm shocked that they actually showed gameplay (even if only a few seconds). Usually these kind of commercials end up never showing the product they are "selling".

I...I don't understand...what?

One thing I got out of that video was that Madden animations and graphics certainly aren't up to the par I would expect for next-gen consoles.

I stopped playing madden along time ago. Game used to be fun, now its just over hyped.

I thought the "blah blah blah blah blobitty blah blah blah MAN" part was pretty funny.

The whole video seemed almost like a parody of rap.

Suffered through it...I guess EA needs something distracting like this to take attention away from the fact its probably 90% the same as Madden 10...

There should be a warning for shit like this. Something like "BE WARNED! YOU CANNOT UN-SEE THIS".

Reasons to not buy:
One...It's EA.
Two...They made this shit.

Kind of a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas feeling. I think EA needs to lay off the Peyote.

Words can't describe the stupidity of that video. I too have lost some brain cells due to that video.

... okay. In fairness. I thought that Microsoft's promotional videos were ill advised? Case in point being the now infamous Head Desk ad for Win8...

This? This just somehow manages to reach an entire new level of a company that doesn't understand it's target market... or any market.

It's fucking stupid....but that's obviously the point. That being said, I found it pretty funny. Just not funny enough to buy Madden ever again.

So basically no new things so they opt for bat shit crazy. I thought people ate this up anyway.

Back