NVIDIA's New Professional GPU Lineup Places Quadro At Center

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA today unveiled its next generation of NVIDIA® Quadro® GPUs -- providing new tools and technologies to meet the visual computing needs of the world's leading designers, artists and scientists. The new lineup delivers an enterprise-grade visual computing platform with up to twice the application performance and data-handling capability of the previous generation. It reflects NVIDIA's extensive work with leading customers across industries to gain greater insight into their growing requirements to work with more complex models and higher-resolution images; to incorporate cloud-based resources; and to access work remotely, often on mobile devices.

Good good. My waiting game payed off! Now i can get a K4200 instead of the existing K4000! (and pay through the roof for the privilege!) *cringe*

Maybe I'm the only one, but I miss seeing single slot cards for gaming. Much better for airflow when running SLI

The K2200 is quite a nice card. AMDs new 7100 looks to be a nice one as well for the price.

Back