Building a gaming PC, is it good for my budget?

Absolute

n00b
I'm building a PC for gaming and I'd like to know what you guys think.
Budget $500-$550 MIGHT go up to $600
Possible games playing: Cod, battlefield 4, minecraft, Garry's mod, gta v on release.

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 760K

Motherboard- MSI A78M-E35

Graphics card- Sapphire Radeon R7 260X

Ram- 8Gb (2x4gb) Ballistix sport 1600MHz

Hard drive- Western Digital black 1TB

Power supply- 430w Corsair CX430

Case- Corsair spec 01

I'd like to play on the best settings possible within my budget, I would like that to be between medium/high settings, So I'd like to know, Would this build get me playing games like battlefield 4 and GTA V on medium or high settings?
And I'd like to know any tips on what to change in my build that would stay within my budget to help enhance the build please let me know, thanks.

1)What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc.

I will be gaming and web browsing, but mostly gaming.

2)What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?

My budget is 550$ or 575$ including tax and shipping.

3)Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.

I live in the USA, Wisconsin, 54017 is zip code.

4)What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.

My budget is more towards the parts for faster gaming and graphics. So CPU, RAM, and graphics card. I do want 8gb of ram and a 1tb hdd also.

5)If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.

I won't be reusing any parts, all new ones.

6)Will you be overclocking?

This is my first build so I'm going to keep it easy... No over clocking anything.

7)What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?

I don't have a monitor yet but it will be a 21.5inch HP HD monitor. Max resolution is 1920x1080.

8)When do you plan on building/buying the PC?

I will hopefully be building the PC in about a months time.

9)What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? UEFI? etc.

I'm not sure. A reliable motherboard. I am not sure what features are good to have. Something with USB as I will be using a USB mouse, keyboard and headset for gaming.

10)Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?

I have windows 7 operating system I will be installing. It is the 64 bit version.

You're planning a bit too early. Parts can become outdated, overpriced, outperformed, or out of stock in as little as a week's time. So if you want an up-to-date build list, your best bet would be to wait until you're 1-2 weeks away from buying everything and bump up this thread then.

With that said, that build list isn't particularly good. With your limited budget, you should not be spending extra money on a WD Black drive which are of limited improvement over normal consumer drivers. Unless that case is $30 shipped, there are far far better cases in that SPEC-01's price range. Since this is a gaming PC, go Intel due to their better gaming performance.

Back