I BLAME TESLA FOR THIS!!!

wtf? plug that is easily 20x wider (probably more) than the valve stem....MUST BE USED FOR FILLING TYRES!

Don't worry, he has a measuring tape. He'll figure out the math of it all eventually. *square peg, round hole, DERP*

But he's an excellent driver, definitely excellent driver. Dad lets him drive slow on the driveway every Saturday. But not on Monday, def-definitely not on Monday. UH OH, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.

Hes clearly an engineer that converted his vehicle to all electric and put his charging port at/around his rear tire.

Any chance that the pic was staged so that "fool" can become an Internet sensation?

Everyone with a pickup truck instantly gets certified to be a licensed contractor...

Upon realizing his mistake, I imagine this guy contemplated hanging himself with that tape measure before giving up while thinking about the logistics of performing the act in that fashion.

Any chance that the pic was staged so that "fool" can become an Internet sensation?

Most pictures are staged, even the ones that are posted in news articles are staged.

But this turning into a sensation is probably slim to none, there isn't a possible chance of a political shitstorm, specials rights group march or someone losing their job. :D

But this turning into a sensation is probably slim to none, there isn't a possible chance of a political shitstorm, specials rights group march or someone losing their job. :D

I'm here to announce Occupy Superchargers, the capitalist pigdog of fueling stations, built solely for the 0.1%!!!! ;)

What did Tesla ever do to anybody? Mechanical Resonance is a bad ass album!

TESLAredCrop.jpg

:D

Yeah the net would go viral after some guy who doesn't have the net.
Like those drones on the fox news page

I wish I could see the end of that electrical plug. It would be funny shit if that metal valve stem was just wide enough to bridge a couple electrical contacts on the plug.

Wow! 2nd page on a post containing the word "Telsa" and no one mentionned "Obama", "Fire", "Hippie Liberals"... you guys are slacking...

I was expecting to see a giant hole in someones banking account. A bit disappointed.

Wouldn't do a thing - There's a lot of interlocks and connections that need to be made and verified before voltage is applied.

you guys are dumb.

he's NFC charging, like the new smartphones

This is why this country has so many laws because of dumb asses like this guy.

I'm more likely to believe in that gun control works than believe this guy is actually too dumb to realize that the charger doesn't go in the tire.

That's so funny. I borrowed the image on Facebook since I'm an EV/Hybrid fan.

Wow! 2nd page on a post containing the word "Telsa" and no one mentionned "Obama", "Fire", "Hippie Liberals"... you guys are slacking...

Second page? Change your page view to 50 post per page, you newbie! :D

I am no expert on Teslas or anything, but the charging cable doesn't happen to also have an air hose built in for inflating tires does it?

Most pictures are staged, even the ones that are posted in news articles are staged.

I've become so paranoid about such pics and things on the Internet I now first assume something was staged as opposed to legit. For example, those autocorrect fails that are so hilarious. I bet half of them are staged. :p

I've become so paranoid about such pics and things on the Internet I now first assume something was staged as opposed to legit. For example, those autocorrect fails that are so hilarious. I bet half of them are staged. :p

All of those Facebook fails and text fails are staged too! :D Some are legit but a majority of those are created by a small group.

For the pics, since most of the time a picture wasn't able to get taken of the event, they just stage the event and then not reference it in the article ;) But I don't think this one is staged!

What makes people think that is a Tesla charging plug? its a J1772 SAE, Tesla charging stations dont have a cord long enough to lay on the ground to get ran over.

The majority of Tesla owners are conservative, I base this on the fact that the number 1 website visited from a tesla is drudgereport

Back