New Official CoD: Advanced Warfare Trailer

the-negotiator-original-e1299688398200.jpg

Looking forward to the Sam Jackson DLC.

I know I'm in the minority. But I've been over multiplayer shooters for some time. So what looks like a good shooter with a decent to good single player campaign?! Hell yeah.

This is the first Call of Duty game I've been interested in since 4.

I may have to buy another COD game or wait a year till 10% of the value and patched.

I'd wait to make sure they actually patch the game run on PC after it is released. It will not work when it is released. The PC ports are getting worse and worse with every COD.

I'm in. I sold my entire desktop setup over a year ago and bought a MBPr and haven't played one game since. However I'm gonna build a new Haswell-E based setup this fall to play this game (and have a new beastly rig). I'm just hoping there is some kind of new and improved system for the sometimes retarded lag in multiplayer.

We shall see. :eek:

I'll probably buy it, I'll probably play it, but getting excited about a COD game is outside the realm of possibility.

Good trailer!

Game will be crap though, so i'll just wait till the cuts get posted on youtube.

all CoD trailers lie...

what I watched looks pretty good, problem is, it won't look that good when you get it in your hands. I remember the "free" weekends they had on Steam a while ago. I said "why not" installed and played, even when MAXED it looked like I had pixelated crisco all over my screen. Sure you can spruce up an engine to do something different here or there, apparently this engine is an inhouse engine.

Still -- I don't think it would be able to reach anything close to the level of BF4 beauty.

This time around it's just one or two steps away from Titanfall with those exo-suits of theirs.

TitanDuty: Advanced Fall Warfare!

So... CoD finally gets grapples, air control, and jump heights that we've had since Quake 1. But... it'll be called "new" and "innovative" and "ground breaking" by all the critics and CoD fanboys. :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I'm glad to see they're taking this in a different direction. I've never played any of the CoD series because I hate games that try to too hard be "ultra-realistic". Is why I don't play tactical shooters. The trailer makes the game look like something I might actually want to be interested in, so kudos to whoever did the trailer. As for the game itself... as phatbx133 said, give us a demo.

Suits look more clunky than the exo suits of Crysis in this video, still have all the same abilities, but less maneuverable than a Titan. I was disappointed in Ghosts, got a feeling this might be a giant turd but will sell millions anyway.

Still playing BO2, the first and only GOD game I've every played. It's good. As I did with Ghosts, I'll wait a while before deciding if I buy it or not.

Back