Diesel Jeans Files Opposition To Video Game Trademark

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know, because people confuse video games with pre-faded $100 skinny jeans all the time. Vin Diesel better watch his ass too. :rolleyes:

According to Diesel representatives, the game's title could cause confusion in consumers. Despite Diesel being known almost exclusively for its clothing (and its jeans in particular), the company holds a trademark over the term "Diesel" in numerous miscellaneous fields including video games.

I just poured some jeans in my tractor.. Er, I poured something in there, uhm.. So confused.

00SC45_0IAEG_96X_F.jpg

$198

00SDF2_0830K_01_F.jpg

$598

00SC5Q_0CAGI_900_F.jpg

$1100.

...who the fuck would wear this shit?

*sigh* more trademark retardedness... granted a trademark on the term Diesel.... fucking sigh de fucking sigh

THAT's what Diesel 'fashion' is? Holy shit is all I can say!! Now I really am confused..

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm actually wearing a pair of these piece of shit jeans right now. My wife bought em for me, so I feel obligated to wear them. This is the single most uncomfortable item of clothing I've ever worn. Despite being sized "properly" for me, I still spend the major my day pulling them down off of my squashed nuts. They are literally cut like a women's jean, with tight legs, large waist, and no crotch.

I'm going to start a boy band. Let me know if you're interested in joining.

49c361hib

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm actually wearing a pair of these piece of shit jeans right now. My wife bought em for me, so I feel obligated to wear them. This is the single most uncomfortable item of clothing I've ever worn. Despite being sized "properly" for me, I still spend the major my day pulling them down off of my squashed nuts. They are literally cut like a women's jean, with tight legs, large waist, and no crotch.

I feel your pain. Sounds like you need pants with a "long rise" (Yes, that's a term... and my mother always made a habit of telling the salesperson helping us... ugh) or jeans that sit below the waist.

I feel your pain. Sounds like you need pants with a "long rise" (Yes, that's a term... and my mother always made a habit of telling the salesperson helping us... ugh) or jeans that sit below the waist.
Bah, just get "relaxed fit" Levis jeans, and if you want to make them look expensive, throw your jeans in a tumbler with some rough rocks and turn it for a minute or two then smack it with a gardening rake.

Back