Sony Agrees To Settle PSN Hack Lawsuit With Freebies

HardOCP News

[H] News
Good news! If you were one of the seventy seven million people that were affected by the PSN hack back in 2011, your compensation is a free PS3 theme, or a game or some SOE Station cash. :rolleyes:

Today's settlement, which has yet to be approved by the judge, offers plaintiffs benefits such as free PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable games, free PS3 themes, free subscriptions to PlayStation Plus, free subscriptions to the Music Unlimited service and free SOE Station cash.

didnt they offer free games a while back already... only thing new is the PS+? Wait I thought they offered that as well.

Yeah I got a few free games and stuff back in the day. In addition to 1 year identity protection. I guess the lawsuit didn't benefit people much did it? Just padded the lawyer's pockets.

Target got me a new debit card every month for 6 months since US BANK forgets they sent me one.

Didn't we already get free games and psplus back when it happened in 2011...? Or is this another situation?

Yea they gave out some stuff, I know I never took advantage of it as the offering was straight up garbage. I reserved my right to participate in a larger lawsuit if anything ever happened identity wise. It never did and I'm good with that.

I wouldn't mind free station cash, but any mention of free station cash has since been removed from that article.

You are asking the wrong question. The question should be, which one of the three prominent hacks during that year does this satisfy?

how do we find out if we qualify, i'd love some free station cash for my planetside 2 account

Back