Police Surround Home After Video Game 'Smack Talk'

HardOCP News

[H] News
I know you shouldn't laugh at stuff like this but when the name of the town you live in is "SURPRISE" you should have known this was coming. :D

The family says it all started with some 'smack talking' from Yacoub's 14-year-old son in a chat room on his gaming system. Yacoub's son says that he got a message saying "swatted" with a smiley face, and just figured that the other person was kidding.

Why do 14-year-olds look like they're 20 nowadays.

In the old days just a few officers would come. Post 9/11 we go all out now.
pretty sad.

Yacoub has since taken the Xbox from his son. His son says he's done with it anyway, especially after this.

So the little douchebag who caused this ends up winning. Great fucking message there Dad..:mad:

What a waste of resources. The caller should be billed for that.

So the little douchebag who caused this ends up winning. Great fucking message there Dad..:mad:

I know right?! Dad probably doesn't understand what really happened, just trying to get his son to not even have the situation happen again, probably banned any online game.

What a waste of resources. The caller should be billed for that.

And jailed. Not sure how much effort they will put into investigating this, happens on a monthly basis now it seems. My best guess is it was done from some VOIP or payphone, probably not going to be easy to find the person unless they get the guy's IP info who sent the message with the smiley face.

Is it just me or do the people who do this deserve to be water boarded. Why? Just for fun :)

I know right?! Dad probably doesn't understand what really happened, just trying to get his son to not even have the situation happen again, probably banned any online game.

And jailed. Not sure how much effort they will put into investigating this, happens on a monthly basis now it seems. My best guess is it was done from some VOIP or payphone, probably not going to be easy to find the person unless they get the guy's IP info who sent the message with the smiley face.

The message over XBOX Live saying he swatted the guy should provide decent IP tracking results if VOIP doesn't.

These little console shits should be strung up. Or at least made to pay fees and fines.

Remember folks, these little snotwad shits are the future of this planet. :eek:

Don't use your real first and last name when creating an account on a gaming console

Those who've been around the Internet a while know to never do that at all.

Remember folks, these little snotwad shits are the future of this planet. :eek:

That is why the world is screwed. We think the millenials are bad but I say just wait until they their kids start getting older.

Like how they tell you not to use your name and unless I am wrong Sony gives out your name (assuming you actually used your real name) instead of using gamer tags now and Microsoft ask you if you want to use your real name instead of a gamer tag.

We should bring back burning at the stake. If you do stupid shit like this and endanger the lives of other people then there should be disproportionate penalties.

Wait why did the father take away the xbox his son did nothing wrong?

So another incident like this doesn't happen.

Though the parent's excuse is probably "You shouldn't have threatened people like that" which is true, but honestly he said such a harmless thing that it shouldn't matter.

Yeah whenever a reporter says hacking.

They have no clue what the world means so always think of the easy shit like ^^^ above.

Back