Microsoft Set to Release a Massive Xbox.com Update

Better viewing of profile pages. That is quite the massive update, lol.

Xbox one, the reason to get a ps4 instead.

Really? How many updates has the PS4 had and how much bugs were squashed and features added since launched compared to the Xbox One? Microsoft has pushed out at least 1 major update a month. How come every time there is something to be mentioned about the Xbox One, PS4 fans come out in droves to bash the XO? If you don't like or want one, just move on man. Go post positive things on threads about the PS4. I feel like I'm on a forum with a bunch of high school kids.

Really? How many updates has the PS4 had and how much bugs were squashed and features added since launched compared to the Xbox One? Microsoft has pushed out at least 1 major update a month. How come every time there is something to be mentioned about the Xbox One, PS4 fans come out in droves to bash the XO? If you don't like or want one, just move on man. Go post positive things on threads about the PS4. I feel like I'm on a forum with a bunch of high school kids.

That is probably because you are

Do people here even read articles anymore or do they just use the title as kindling for a flame war just for amusement?

Xbox one, the reason to get a ps4 instead.

I was thinking this last night when it took a few tries just to log into XBox Live.

Then, I was thinking - oh, yea. Then I'd only have one game to play. :) So far, the selection on the One is better for me and the games I play. PS4 is a great console, but right now (until LoU arrives), there isn't a whole lot that I'd buy when it comes to games.

XBox.com update sounds nice. I do visit there quite a bit. I shop there and the console automatically downloads and installs them. I'm glad to see some changes. Better than staying static for years.

Back