New CoD: Advanced Warfare Trailer

Interesting concept on the mobile riot shield. The tech has been used in shopping carts for a few years now, never thought of it getting adapted for some sort of military use.

Skimmed the video on mute. The dude-bro is strong in this game.

Sticky gloves, lasers, hover bikes, wacky ghetto fast food window turned mobile shield, parrot AR drones... literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Nice gold chains PM guy...

I really want another mindless shooter with tight hit detection and limited options. Nice to fire up once in awhile. I miss MW and MW2.

BF4 was a mess. Hardline is a joke. CS $$$ system is weird. TF2 is cartooney. I'll stop complaining now.

lol can't please everyone. hate it or like it, It's gonna sell millions because of fan base. Same shit going on with Apple products and Samsung.

lol can't please everyone. hate it or like it, It's gonna sell millions because of fan base. Same shit going on with Apple products and Samsung.

I have a feeling that the peak is over (or close to it). I'm seeing less and less people buying/playing COD anymore... even kids.

My g/f's boys used to be all about it, and they are the prime demographic. They completely ignore Ghosts, even though they own it, and mostly play older COD's (BO1&2) or just play other games all together. They don't seem to have much interest in Advanced Warfare either from some of the xmasrecon I've done.

Personally, I'm over it... unless it's a Treyarch release (with Zombies mode), I just can't find myself sinking the time and money into it.

Love or hate COD, I think this one will be better than the previous few. Largely in part because it is now more like Halo. Ha, but seriously it is.

Crysis much? "the Exoskeleton is a game changer." Yep.. it's called Crysis. Been around forever. Does all of that stuff. Wait you thought you were next gen? Ummm.. sorry.

The exoskeleton is a game changer? Somebody should tell that guy playing Crysis!

Well, I guess he means for CoD it's a "game changer" because CoD has become so shitty and stale that any sort of ripped-off idea is a "game changer" for it. :p

This game looks pretty innovative and fresh!

-said no one ever.

BO2 was good. I didn't play the older ones, so maybe I'm biased.

Ghosts... meh. Advanced Warfare... meh again.

Told myself I wouldn't buy the last 3 CoD games if the previous one sucked but I did anyway. I will not buy another, period.

Told myself I wouldn't buy the last 3 CoD games if the previous one sucked but I did anyway. I will not buy another, period.
I always tell myself the same thing, but I just bought all of them during the Steam sale... I feel so dirty :eek:. At least I didn't buy the DLC :p.

Game over for Battlefield Hardline when CoD: Advanced Warfare come out.

BFH is not Battlefield type of game.

I really want another mindless shooter with tight hit detection and limited options. Nice to fire up once in awhile. I miss MW and MW2.

Amen to this. COD4 was where the fun started. They go "it" right. It deff went down hill from MW2. But it wasnt as big an abortion as MW3. Which is where i stopped donating them funds. The frustratingly loose hit detection combined with such appauling lag compensation for me really frustrates me. But its the only game i play when i get the chance for some gaming R&R.

I don't know why people always claim sequals have to be fresh and new. I want my sequals to be more of the same awesomeness that made the first one so damn good... but with less bugs and more features/levels etc (AND.... the kicker.. the same content as the previous game... coz why not!).

I'd love for them to upgrade the graphics and bring out a COD:TRILOGY but based off of COD4's mind-set. And of course with absolutely none of this crap network code "GREEN SQUARE" mode that come into fruition for the latter versions. All the guns... all the levels... a bunch of new levels and perhaps a few more weapons or two for shits and giggles. No nickel and diming that segregates teh player base if some ppl don't buy the levels.. just release them with the game on release and a few free-bees later-on. Less bugs FFS.

And boom... that's my next 2-3years of FPS fun penciled in!

But who am i kidding. Why would we let good customer satisfaction and good product production get in the way of a good "Gaming Developer/Business"!

In case i was to vague, the "GREEN SQUARE" is a reference to automatic mode on D-SLR cameras. You know... when it just doesn't guess correctly for what is actually happening. :) (something network code should NEVER even remotely do in an FPS).

So what... Activision ran out of ideas and now stealing ideas off from other games.... yep proves the series when down the toilet alright.

Erm...Crysis anyone, maybe with a side of Elysium?

I bought this game changing technology in 2008, it was called Crysis back then.

Game over for Battlefield Hardline when CoD: Advanced Warfare come out.

BFH is not Battlefield type of game.

Sounds like someone that didn't play the Hardline beta. Hardline is still very much a Battlefield game.

And no kidding that CoD - the McDonalds Happy Meal of games - is going to be a hit with the console kiddies. That never really changes. As long as it says Call of Duty on the box kids are buying it no matter how terrible.

Looks awesome I wonder how Multi player will play 1 second deaths with laser beams =)

Back