What Your Facebook Posts Say About You

haha, nice Steve. Never had a social networking account. I hope you all can figure out who you are now :)

Hmm... 'SOLITARY • SENSITIVE • CONSISTENT • EFFICIENT • ANALYTICAL' Those terms resonate, but who wouldn't want to be described as sensitive, consistent, and efficient?

Mine looks similar to yours. I wonder if this is based off my posts, only, or posts that I have allowed on my timeline.

i bet they just used a horoscope generator and it doesn't actually analyze anything as vague as the results are

This is just a marketing tool... gives them access to everything on your account. :p

RESTLESS • EFFICIENT • ANALYTICAL • CURIOUS • RESERVED

I'm Neurotic Schizophrenic evidently...in a quiet way...

I guess this explains a lot:

1402694038bTvL0Y2OkT_1_3.jpg

This thing is, disturbing.

I am,

STERN • EFFICIENT • SENSITIVE • CURIOUS • RESERVED

A cross between Stalin and Ghandi, evidently

RESTLESS • RESERVED • EFFICIENT • FRIENDLY • CURIOUS ... I am a friendly stalker ... what a deal :D ... what's with that neuroticism score by the way, I had 85% and I am not neurotic at all ... YES HE IS ... No, I'm not ... Muahahaha :p

If I have time I will see if there is any result from the 10 or so posts that I have done in the 3+ years I have had a facebook account. Should be kind of scary since my biggest posts are death notices.

I don't post enough for the thing to work! I feel great about that!

Interestingly the shape of my graph is not that dissimilar to Bill Gates, The Woz, Bill Nye, and Neil degrasse Tyson ... maybe it is a science thing since I am an engineer :D

INVENTIVE • SOLITARY • SENSITIVE • FRIENDLY • EASY GOING

Apparently my closest matches are... Bill Gates, Steve Wozniak, Andy Warhol and Sean Parker? What.

Still, I think it got me down pretty well.

I'm a mirror image of NDT, hells to the ya!....Now to learn all that astro-physicological stuffs.

One more tool for employers to abuse the hiring process or use as justification for firing expensive employees to replace them with cheaper workers.

Back