Effective Texting While Driving Message?

If that was real, I'd be more worried about how someone was able to send out mass texts than a PR message from "Das Auto" about texting a driving.

Stupid "I'm Superman, I can do anything, that can't happen to me!" fucks will still text and drive no matter what you show them.

If that was real, I'd be more worried about how someone was able to send out mass texts than a PR message from "Das Auto" about texting a driving.

Mandatory emergency texts phone?
Mini cell transmitter that overrides towers?

Stupid "I'm Superman, I can do anything, that can't happen to me!" fucks will still text and drive no matter what you show them.

Superman doesn't need to drive, but this guy does:
184974_randomfilms_i-m-batman.jpg

If its was in the USA, three letters comes to mind: FCC

If its to stage a political or educational message, you can supersede the government for short periods of time

This is why woman can run around topless on main street if they're protesting something

In a word, awesome. Very effective.

Effective at what? Putting you in a great mood for enjoying your movie right?

OK, I put myself in this situation and all I get from it is how absolutely pissed off I am going to be at the theater for killing the excitement I got going for the movie I am there to see.

I rarely go to the theaters but when I do it's cause I am really stoked about the show, like the last one where I had to go online and buy ticket's through TUGG and drive an hour and a half to Tucson to see The Knights of Badassdom. I am pretty sure this public service message would have put me right the fuck off.

If its to stage a political or educational message, you can supersede the government for short periods of time

This is why woman can run around topless on main street if they're protesting something

hmm... need to find more things to protest..

hmm... need to find more things to protest..

Please don't run around topless. I was driving home today and there was this guy who was outside with no shirt next to his truck and it was the most disgusting thing ever when you're like, "Oh is that a guy?" and then as you get closer you're like, "MY EEEEYES!!!! IT BURRRRRNS!!!" when he turns and you see the stomach hanging way over the belt and down.

In before, "But I only use it at stop lights!" :rolleyes:

Some dumbfuck two nights ago was browsing Facebook at the stoplight and didn't put down his phone when it went green. Honked at the fucker and he still kept browsing away while driving 45 MPH.

Can't we just agree that these people are just idiots and have their priorities in the wrong order? Also, talking more about texting while driving is probably going to get more people to do it.

Just saying.

Great ad, even texting and walking across the roads have lead to a number of deaths. We become so involved looking at the phone we forget everything around us.

Can't we just agree that these people are just idiots and have their priorities in the wrong order? Also, talking more about texting while driving is probably going to get more people to do it.

Just saying.

I agree. As long as they only take out themselves and some trees, I'm all for natural selection.

I guess in Japan everyone is an asshole and doesnt put their phone in silent in a theater

Please don't run around topless. I was driving home today and there was this guy who was outside with no shirt next to his truck and it was the most disgusting thing ever when you're like, "Oh is that a guy?" and then as you get closer you're like, "MY EEEEYES!!!! IT BURRRRRNS!!!" when he turns and you see the stomach hanging way over the belt and down.

a couple of 40s and thats the type of post you get, and probably the picture you would get. lol. i meant find a couple thing for girls to protest.. If that dont make a person [H]ard, Two words: Pulse Check.

a couple of 40s and thats the type of post you get, and probably the picture you would get. lol. i meant find a couple thing for girls to protest.. If that dont make a person [H]ard, Two words: Pulse Check.

I don't know how old he was, but probably in his 40s and there was only one of him...though it did look a little like he might have eaten several other people and could easily have been turned into a couple if he could do the whole cell mitosis thing and divide! As for topless protesting, it seems stupid to me on a lot of levels since it distracts from the whole point of the protest (unless it actually has something to do with being topless...which is...well that's a whole other off topic discussion) and while it gets attention, it's not really the kinda attention you'd want from the people you'd want it from. Keep the girls covered unless you're at home, I think.

I turn off my cell phone when I get in a theater, like ALL those who are not assholes do.

Maybe because the Brits occupied Hong Kong for 100 years and English is still a major languish there.
Actually it was a 99 year lease us Brits had on the place. Landlord wanted it back at the end of the contract. :D

What I meant was that the advert has clearly been digitally tweaked. They would have shown Chinese text on the screen to the locals, but it has now been adjusted for an English speaking audience. That modern event of never really being able to trust what you see on a screen.

In before, "But I only use it at stop lights!" :rolleyes:

I was guilty of this.... Light was green. Felt like (and acted like) a fucktard. I don't do it anymore, of course. Phone is put away when driving. But, I have in the past.

Back